JxGxGxSxAxW stopped working- need help please

Hello Dear.

My j*i*g*s*a*w depth and sales stopped working suddenly.

The reconstructed tape one ( which i dont use ) does work.

I tried all the versions that I have but none of them will display the popup depth & sales windows.

Any ideas ?

Really appreciate because i like their power meters ( not the reconstructed tape ones ) .

Thank you all in advance.

Jane

Unless there's an actual bug fix or data connection problem resolved in 40 you need, I'd pass on using it. They would ditch it all together if they could, just like versions 5 and 6. All it is at this point is a support headache for them.

With that piece of software, doesn't it use Java too? The issue Jane may be that you upgraded the Java version on your PC and their software (the "J" software, not NT) had a problem with that.

Edited by lbf4223

Unless there's an actual bug fix or data connection problem resolved in 40 you need, I'd pass on using it. They would ditch it all together if they could, just like versions 5 and 6. All it is at this point is a support headache for them.

With that piece of software, doesn't it use Java too? The issue Jane may be that you upgraded the Java version on your PC and their software (the "J" software, not NT) had a problem with that.

It still works on Ninjatrader 7, version 37 and my Java is current so that's not the issue. Ninja changed something in subsequent versions that causes some features of "J" not to work any more.

No idea- I had to uninstall and then re-install ninja 7 to get the new micro e-mini and this happened right after that.

What bugs me i that the other one- which is the reconstructed tape does work perfect- but its power meters work totally different than the one inside the depth and sales one.

For some reason the depth and sales does not work - and its also ( same as the tape one ) a window pops up with the info.

It happened in both computers- so i guess its the ninja software update.

I tried to get the previous one - ninja version 39 instead of the latest 40 but it didnt work- will try again and will restart the computer.

its just annoying ,

Thank you all

Jane

where can i get the old version 37 ?

i think i have it in one of the forum uploads- will try to use that later.

No idea- I had to uninstall and then re-install ninja 7 to get the new micro e-mini and this happened right after that.

What bugs me i that the other one- which is the reconstructed tape does work perfect- but its power meters work totally different than the one inside the depth and sales one.

For some reason the depth and sales does not work - and its also ( same as the tape one ) a window pops up with the info.

It happened in both computers- so i guess its the ninja software update.

I tried to get the previous one - ninja version 39 instead of the latest 40 but it didnt work- will try again and will restart the computer.

its just annoying ,

Thank you all

Jane

where can i get the old version 37 ?

i think i have it in one of the forum uploads- will try to use that later.

You actually could have just added the new micro products to the instrument list manually but uninstall and re-install works too. I've uploaded the version 37 install file here in case you don't already have it. https://www.sendspace.com/file/7ov730

Just a side comment about these micro emini products. They would have been more useful to me if they were 1/5th the size of an e-mini contract, not 1/10th. The CME got too greedy for the increased transaction fee revenue. Also, they encourage less skilled traders to try Martingale trading strategies which invariably fail over time.

• 1 month later...