[REQ] RTM academy trading video courses

JT85

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JT85,

do you want to save 15k$ or re-sell it ?

https://www.rtmacademy.com/index.php/pages/training-course

Sixer

This is what you get - take into consideration that the Modules 9 to 14 are still under preparation.

Module 1:

1.1 – Message from If Myante

1.2 – Why RTM and How We Differ from Other Educator

1.3 – Difference between RTM Markepedia and RTMA Full Course

1.4 – Managing Expectation

1.4.1 – Why Most New Traders Fail

1.4.2 – Realistic Expectations

1.5 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 2:

2.1 – Financial Market Fallacy

2.2 – The Financial Markets are a Scam!

2.3 – Manipulations and Propaganda

2.4 – Market Participants

2.5 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 3:

3.1 – How Does Price Move

3.1.1 – Who Moves the Market

3.1.2 – The Institutional Traders

3.1.3 – Reasons why the ITs Does What He Does

3.1.4 – How the ITs Trick the Retailers

3.1.5 – The Pre-Open Rush Market Movement

3.1.6 – The Stop Hunt

3.1.7 – Don’t be a Breakout Trader

3.2 – Order Flow

3.2.1 – Order Flow Analogy

3.2.2 – Understanding the Story of Order Flow

3.3 – Liquidity

3.4 – The Problems Faced by Institutional Traders (Large Orders)

3.5 – How the Institutional Traders Mitigate This Problem

3.6 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 4:

4.1 – Indicators and Candle Patterns

4.1.1 – Indicators

4.1.2 – Candle Patterns

4.1.2.1 – The Pinbar

4.1.2.2 – The Engulfing Outside Bar

4.1.2.3 – The Inverted Pinbar

4.2 – Supply and Demand

4.3 – Support and Resistance

4.4 – Remaining Technical Analysis

4.5 – Fundamental Analysis

4.6 – The Free Market

4.7 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 5:

5.1 – Flags and Pole

5.1.1 – Defining Flags and Pole

5.2 – Implied Flag

5.3 – Flag Limits

5.4 – Max Pain Level (MPL) and Implied Flag Revisited

5.5 – Scales and Timeframe

5.5.1 – Scales

5.5.2 – Time Frame

5.6 – Price Action Zone (PAZ)

5.7 – Left Shoulder Kink

5.8 – Symmetry

5.9 – Ignored Levels

5.10 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 6:

6.1 – Overview

6.2 – The Engulf (Continuation/Reversal)

6.3 – Quasimodo (QM) and the Diamond (DM)

6.3.1 – Quasimodo

6.3.2 – Diamond

6.4 – Using the Quasimodo and Diamond for Advancement of PA

6.5 – Must We Wait for Full Retrace

6.6 – Compression

6.6.1 – Pre-Compression

6.6.2 – SR Caveat

6.7 - The Cancan

6.8 – Why tricks are important (The BSZ)

6.9 – Flag Completion in the Scope of Price Action

6.10 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 7:

7.1 – The Left Shoulder Kink (LSK) (Play 1)

7.2 – The Flag Limit (Play 2)

7.3 – The Fundamental ITs' Rule of the Market

7.3.1 – The Rule

7.3.2 – Space

7.4 – The Fundamental ITs' Rule

7.4.1 – The Rule

7.4.2 – The Universal Rule of the Market (IF/THEN Rule)

7.5 – Implications

7.6 – Homework Assigment & Quiz

Module 8:

8.1 – Trading Introduction

8.2 – Areas/Levels to Look for Trades

8.3 – Price Action Reading (P.A.R.)

8.3.1 – P.A.R. – Past

8.3.2 – P.A.R – Present

8.3.3 – P.A.R – Reaction

8.4 – Entry Levels, Stop Loss and Target Level

8.4.1 – Entry Level

8.4.2 – Stop Loss Placement

8.4.3 – Target Levels

8.5 – Introduction to the Trading Plan

8.5.1 – Don’t Be a Hero!

8.5.2 – Risk

8.6 – Trade Plan 1: The Reversal and Set and Forget

8.7 – Trade Plan 2: Touch Trade or PA

8.8 – Psychology

8.9 – Conclusion

8.10 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 09 – Flag Scales

Module 10 – Mouths & Spikes

Module 11 – Left Shoulder Kink

Module 12 – Compression

Module 13 – Find the Orders

Module 14 – The FTR (Failed to Return)

Edited by Sixer

Guys, all you need to know it can be learned by the forex factory (search the read the market thread) thread and the free videos that ifmyante has released. It takes just a little bit of own work but you can mange to integrate this concepts to your trading style. I've developed an objective cyclical theories and i can pin point the time when a move ends, this concept from RTm help me a lot with the finding of the target in prices.

JT85,

do you want to save 15k$ or re-sell it ?

https://www.rtmacademy.com/index.php/pages/training-course

Sixer

This is what you get - take into consideration that the Modules 9 to 14 are still under preparation.

Module 1:

1.1 – Message from If Myante

1.2 – Why RTM and How We Differ from Other Educator

1.3 – Difference between RTM Markepedia and RTMA Full Course

1.4 – Managing Expectation

1.4.1 – Why Most New Traders Fail

1.4.2 – Realistic Expectations

1.5 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 2:

2.1 – Financial Market Fallacy

2.2 – The Financial Markets are a Scam!

2.3 – Manipulations and Propaganda

2.4 – Market Participants

2.5 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 3:

3.1 – How Does Price Move

3.1.1 – Who Moves the Market

3.1.2 – The Institutional Traders

3.1.3 – Reasons why the ITs Does What He Does

3.1.4 – How the ITs Trick the Retailers

3.1.5 – The Pre-Open Rush Market Movement

3.1.6 – The Stop Hunt

3.1.7 – Don’t be a Breakout Trader

3.2 – Order Flow

3.2.1 – Order Flow Analogy

3.2.2 – Understanding the Story of Order Flow

3.3 – Liquidity

3.4 – The Problems Faced by Institutional Traders (Large Orders)

3.5 – How the Institutional Traders Mitigate This Problem

3.6 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 4:

4.1 – Indicators and Candle Patterns

4.1.1 – Indicators

4.1.2 – Candle Patterns

4.1.2.1 – The Pinbar

4.1.2.2 – The Engulfing Outside Bar

4.1.2.3 – The Inverted Pinbar

4.2 – Supply and Demand

4.3 – Support and Resistance

4.4 – Remaining Technical Analysis

4.5 – Fundamental Analysis

4.6 – The Free Market

4.7 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 5:

5.1 – Flags and Pole

5.1.1 – Defining Flags and Pole

5.2 – Implied Flag

5.3 – Flag Limits

5.4 – Max Pain Level (MPL) and Implied Flag Revisited

5.5 – Scales and Timeframe

5.5.1 – Scales

5.5.2 – Time Frame

5.6 – Price Action Zone (PAZ)

5.7 – Left Shoulder Kink

5.8 – Symmetry

5.9 – Ignored Levels

5.10 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 6:

6.1 – Overview

6.2 – The Engulf (Continuation/Reversal)

6.3 – Quasimodo (QM) and the Diamond (DM)

6.3.1 – Quasimodo

6.3.2 – Diamond

6.4 – Using the Quasimodo and Diamond for Advancement of PA

6.5 – Must We Wait for Full Retrace

6.6 – Compression

6.6.1 – Pre-Compression

6.6.2 – SR Caveat

6.7 - The Cancan

6.8 – Why tricks are important (The BSZ)

6.9 – Flag Completion in the Scope of Price Action

6.10 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 7:

7.1 – The Left Shoulder Kink (LSK) (Play 1)

7.2 – The Flag Limit (Play 2)

7.3 – The Fundamental ITs' Rule of the Market

7.3.1 – The Rule

7.3.2 – Space

7.4 – The Fundamental ITs' Rule

7.4.1 – The Rule

7.4.2 – The Universal Rule of the Market (IF/THEN Rule)

7.5 – Implications

7.6 – Homework Assigment & Quiz

Module 8:

8.1 – Trading Introduction

8.2 – Areas/Levels to Look for Trades

8.3 – Price Action Reading (P.A.R.)

8.3.1 – P.A.R. – Past

8.3.2 – P.A.R – Present

8.3.3 – P.A.R – Reaction

8.4 – Entry Levels, Stop Loss and Target Level

8.4.1 – Entry Level

8.4.2 – Stop Loss Placement

8.4.3 – Target Levels

8.5 – Introduction to the Trading Plan

8.5.1 – Don’t Be a Hero!

8.5.2 – Risk

8.6 – Trade Plan 1: The Reversal and Set and Forget

8.7 – Trade Plan 2: Touch Trade or PA

8.8 – Psychology

8.9 – Conclusion

8.10 – Homework Assignment & Quiz

Module 09 – Flag Scales

Module 10 – Mouths & Spikes

Module 11 – Left Shoulder Kink

Module 12 – Compression

Module 13 – Find the Orders

Module 14 – The FTR (Failed to Return)

Hi Sixer,

I don't get what you mean? I just asked if someone has the course. If you have been already taken the course, i'd be glad to know what is your opinion.

I just found somes of their videos on youtube and it seemed like pinpointed entries and huge ratio risk:reward, that's why i'm interested by the courses.

15K is a huge amount i agree too but it doesn't remove the fact that what they are showing are very attractive. Besides, I'm not a reseller at all.

You're right is for this reason that i've said that you have to take concepts and you have to make it works via your previuos knowledge and trading understanding. Of course this type of engineering process can be done only if you have some solid trading and market dynamic experience. In my case i had a good cyclical objective model but i grasp with the problem to find a valid price areas to targeting my entries/exits, with the RTM concepts i managed to fill this gap in my tattics.

You're right is for this reason that i've said that you have to take concepts and you have to make it works via your previuos knowledge and trading understanding. Of course this type of engineering process can be done only if you have some solid trading and market dynamic experience. In my case i had a good cyclical objective model but i grasp with the problem to find a valid price areas to targeting my entries/exits, with the RTM concepts i managed to fill this gap in my tattics.

I also want to find better entry/exit levels using their theory, but its not working well. What I have realized is that one has to look through several TFs before considering the right entry point. Right now I am working on that. I have found that Alfonso's thread on FF is much more open about explaining precise entry and exit points and most of his videos are freely available on the YouTube. It is also about pure PA.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I have searched this course for a long time and couldn't find from any portal. I did enquire some people on group buy forum and they are not having as it is too costly to buy it even on a group share buy.

There is one guy called as Matrix_trader (seen a old twitter message on google search result) is claiming that he is having the course and he will share it. I feel that he is trying to get traffic inflow using the course name and image. He has already mentioned two times that it will be shared soon. But never shared.

I agree that he is sharing lots of courses for free, but not everyone wants to download all the courses. If he is not sharing then should not say that it is coming soon.... and make people keep checking every time.

I suspect that he is the same guy / group relation with @porinjuwarren, @Borasman and freecourser.com.

He is creating the hope and playing with people's emotions to get more members.

My advise is not to except the course to be shared. Don't keep an expectation and waste your time. If some one shares then we are lucky. Else proceed with something else.

Note: This not to hurt anyone. Purely my thoughts.

You can keep those thoughts to yourself, and I recommend you not download it even if he shares because already your feelings are hurt. Don't generalize by saying other people feel the same way because some of them may want to feel and do things differently than you do.

I agree, good things come to those who wait. The actual course is not affordable, but I am very optimistic about Matrix Trader.

Edited by devils_advocate

@nihilistic He dont share rtm to anyone . if he is not intrested to share rtm why he said i have it but dont share it . he simply said i dont . he definitely play with emotions bro

devil bro he knows me closely i know he definetly has this course . but he use this course to play with me . if i ask he said no , but when i was silent he post screen shot and teases me .:) i hurted mostly because of his behaviour but i accepted all for rtm

Edited by yachusai

I`m still surprised about the request for this cours if i see this trade example:

https://www.rtmacademy.com/index.php/articles/blog-with-right-sidebar/the-one-tool-which-will-significantly-increase-your-odds

Are these guys also loosers like most of the traders ??

Sixer

bro in your post there is no trade example they simply said they use rectangle as a indicator bro , dont take this as a argue i simply pointed what is in that post bro

@Nihilistic, Now you can realise by yourself that I don't generalise my feelings as you can see evidence here that people are having same feeling as mine, there are always different opinions bro.

And you won't get by praising him because you and me are just two among thousands who follows to get the course. Just put the devotedness aside and think for a minute.

@yachusai. well said. exactly if he is not interested then what is the motive of saying that I will share soon.... Soon....

@devils_advocate, I said the same. You can wait as long as you can if some one will happily share. But not for some one who says that I have it but I will not share it and I will keep playing with it

@Nihilistic, Now you can realise by yourself that I don't generalise my feelings as you can see evidence here that people are having same feeling as mine, there are always different opinions bro.

And you won't get by praising him because you and me are just two among thousands who follows to get the course. Just put the devotedness aside and think for a minute.

@yachusai. well said. exactly if he is not interested then what is the motive of saying that I will share soon.... Soon....

@devils_advocate, I said the same. You can wait as long as you can if some one will happily share. But not for some one who says that I have it but I will not share it and I will keep playing with it

bro but i must admire his work he pointed many fake gurus to indian traders . and shared their courses . i dont like his rtm course part only

@nihilistic He dont share rtm to anyone . if he is not intrested to share rtm why he said i have it but dont share it . he simply said i dont . he definitely play with emotions bro

devil bro he knows me closely i know he definetly has this course . but he use this course to play with me . if i ask he said no , but when i was silent he post screen shot and teases me .:) i hurted mostly because of his behaviour but i accepted all for rtm

I still don't understand why you have to get your feelings hurt if he doesn't want to share it or wants to share it when he can or when he really feels like it. It's his thing, not sure if he has paid for it or not, but he has it and we don't. So, we have to deal with it, isn't it?

Dude! What feelings are you talking about? Did he promise to marry you and ditched you at the altar or something?

Coming to being a devotee? What am I an apostle and he's my master of some kind? Absolutely not. He's just a guy who shares things freely which otherwise everyone would be paying for. Just because he said he would do something doesn't compel him to do anything as expected by anyone. You wouldn't like it either if someone expects something out of you for no apparent reason, would you now?

There might be a thousand things in the way, it's not a cakewalk to do something like that when the whole community is eagerly waiting and watching, also the watchdogs of creators of that material.

What I really don't understand is instead of being thankful for what we have, we always complain and be bitter about what we don't, and we never ask this question to ourselves if we really deserve what we have and what we might get. I wouldn't mind if you have bought that course with your hard-earned money and not willing to share it. You may promise me thousand times you would share it, but if you don't, yeah, I should just say thanks and walk away because yeah, I didn't buy it, it's not mine and I don't have any rights to ask you or compel you to do anything according to my will. Get it?

I still don't understand why you have to get your feelings hurt if he doesn't want to share it or wants to share it when he can or when he really feels like it. It's his thing, not sure if he has paid for it or not, but he has it and we don't. So, we have to deal with it, isn't it?

Bro if someone said about something about him why you comes to this topic . there is some feeling inside you so you share your feelings here . that way we also emotionally connected to it . this is not argue bro