NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.37 Portable

Minion

Here you are the portable version of NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.37 (cr@cked)

https://www.forexupload.com/bye
pass: indo

built by myself using SpoonStudio.

When launched it creates a Portable folder in the same directory, where it stores everything it needs.

It works on Windows 7 64bit and I hope it works also on Windows 8, 8.1, 10.

If it doesn't is because it is built on a Windows XP SP3 32bit virtual machine, and unfortunately I can't do anything :(

I hope it is useful for someone (besides me :) ).

PS

It contains also Java 8.144 taken directly from the official site (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-archive-javase8-2177648.html)

PPS

Obviously it works if Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is installed on the PC.

Edited by Minion

is it possible to make another trading platforms as portable versions? like sieera investor rt md etc

The only problem for me is that I build it on a Windows XP 32bit virtual machine, so the original software should run on it, and maybe recent and later platforms runs only on Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and some times they have only 64bit versions.

Not to forget that sometimes even needed software components (e.g. Microsoft .NET Framework) that have to be installed on the original system should run (in my case) on Windows XP, for example NinjaTrader 8 needs .NET Framework 4.5 that doesn't run on XP

Once the portable is built, it is also possible that it doesn't work as expected :(...

One should only try ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My OS is win 10 X64bits

Unfortunately I build all the portables I have on my PC (Windows 7 64 bit) on a Windows XP virtual machine and, as mentioned on the first post, I saw that they don't work on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 (even those that I try to use on the PC in the place where I work).

They work on Windows 7

I am sorry but I can't do anything different.