Can someone share Read The Market Courses?

Thanks bro . if you have full course pls share thanks

I seriously doubt anybody will share RTM full course. In my experience what I have realized is that people usually don't share stuff that really works. They share courses which doesn't fulfill their expectations, maybe to get back at the course providers. Courses which actually deliver results, nobody shares. Its just tomorrow, day after tomorrow and the day after the day after tomorrow....

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. Thanks a lot for the upload. I have tried to download the books today and the link is dead. Could you please re-upload for me

https://mega.nz/#F!P3JC1AZA!-yC4GIs90thtt-qJrDfZFw

Hi bro , Here articles shared by @porinjuwarren which doesnt contain RTM marketpedia articles . He said before he share rtm materials to understand basics things . for that purpose he shared many websites complitions of support and resistance articles . Still now Rtm materials not avilable here . We all are waiting for porinju and rtm materials

This post written by red in price is everything .

This post helps me lot in entries . if some one find difficulties in entries read this

DEMAND ZONE ANY PAIR ANY TF - PRICES CAN NOT RALLY WITHOUT BULLISH ENGUILFING OF SOME MANNER, LETS SAY YOU SAY A 30MIN HAMMER, ON LOWER TFS THAT WILL BE CONSTRUCTED OF BULLISH ENGUILFING ....... BUT THERES THE THING, MAKE SURE WHAT CONSTRUCTS THAT HAMMER IS NOT COMPRESSED RALLIES ON LOWER TFS - WILL FAIL

SUPPLY ZONE ANY PAIR ANY TF - PRICES CAN NOT DROP WITHOUT BEARISH ENGUILFING OF SOME MANNER

......... the charts and tfs described - a single peice of thread and create a complete piece of cloth when weaved in the right manner .......

AN UPTREND WILL REMAIN AS AN UPTREND IF THE DEMAND ZONES ARE RESPECTED, LETS SAY YOU HAVE A 4HR DEMAND ZONE, WHERE ON THE LEFT YOU HAVE CLEAR BULLISH ENGUIFING on 4HR - YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ENTRY NORTH AND YOU SPOT A BULLISH HAMMER ON 30MIN, LOOK INTO WHAT CONSTRUCTS THAT HAMMER, MAKE SURE ITS NOT CONSTRUCTED OF COMPRESSED RALLIES ON LOWER TFS BECAUSE IT WILL LIKELY FAIL SINCE PRICES ARE COMPRESSED

This post written by red in price is everything .

This post helps me lot in entries . if some one find difficulties in entries read this

DEMAND ZONE ANY PAIR ANY TF - PRICES CAN NOT RALLY WITHOUT BULLISH ENGUILFING OF SOME MANNER, LETS SAY YOU SAY A 30MIN HAMMER, ON LOWER TFS THAT WILL BE CONSTRUCTED OF BULLISH ENGUILFING ....... BUT THERES THE THING, MAKE SURE WHAT CONSTRUCTS THAT HAMMER IS NOT COMPRESSED RALLIES ON LOWER TFS - WILL FAIL

SUPPLY ZONE ANY PAIR ANY TF - PRICES CAN NOT DROP WITHOUT BEARISH ENGUILFING OF SOME MANNER

......... the charts and tfs described - a single peice of thread and create a complete piece of cloth when weaved in the right manner .......

AN UPTREND WILL REMAIN AS AN UPTREND IF THE DEMAND ZONES ARE RESPECTED, LETS SAY YOU HAVE A 4HR DEMAND ZONE, WHERE ON THE LEFT YOU HAVE CLEAR BULLISH ENGUIFING on 4HR - YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ENTRY NORTH AND YOU SPOT A BULLISH HAMMER ON 30MIN, LOOK INTO WHAT CONSTRUCTS THAT HAMMER, MAKE SURE ITS NOT CONSTRUCTED OF COMPRESSED RALLIES ON LOWER TFS BECAUSE IT WILL LIKELY FAIL SINCE PRICES ARE COMPRESSED

Yes very well said...The new RTM stuff shared by madan actually explains this in a systemic way.

Whole RTM strategy is based upon the concept of Engulfing. Just find Engulfs on your chart and see how they play out. However, the info available about their trading methods is very limited to know for sure how they execute a trade.

BTW, right now, in GBP JPY 15 min, price is compressing to a demand zone, lets see how it reacts....:)

Yes very well said...The new RTM stuff shared by madan actually explains this in a systemic way.

Whole RTM strategy is based upon the concept of Engulfing. Just find Engulfs on your chart and see how they play out. However, the info available about their trading methods is very limited to know for sure how they execute a trade.

BTW, right now, in GBP JPY 15 min, price is compressing to a demand zone, lets see how it reacts....:)

hi devils_advocate! i am new to this fourm and i dont know how to thank other on nice post and i add reputation to you...

and plz can you tell me where i can find The new RTM stuff shared by madan stuff???

hi devils_advocate! i am new to this fourm and i dont know how to thank other on nice post and i add reputation to you...

and plz can you tell me where i can find The new RTM stuff shared by madan stuff???

Link is still working, download asap:

https://www.forexupload.com/451

Hi,

Here is a book that has actual trades taken by following supply/demand rules. Total of 10 trades are described in this book. How entry is made, targets are determined, trade is carried and trade is closed. This book is not comprehensive and was written years ago, but its still as relevant as ever and in my experience a great trading guide for supply/demand beginners.

https://www.forexupload.com/45k

This book only describes how to enter, carry and exit trades. It has NO info about how to determine S/D levels.

Thanks,

D_A_

Thanks Yachusai for sharing their details. If I find any of their videos, I will surely share them.

Bro in other thread johny he is old rtm student when rtm is free , he said mansur safari course and rtm are same at the time they released . if you have time pls see his videos But avilable in malay

you get mansr course in below link :)

http://forexwinners.ru/forex/qm-master-mansor-sapari/