Follow The Bots (Edu request)

Eric Nathan

Calling the promising members of the Admis Army educators like laser and sgueta.Here's an expired Demo trial of the Follow The Bots system from Sceeto from 2013. Could you guys have a go at this please? Sceeto do not have a Follow The Bots trial anymore.Follow the bots uses the advanced detection of very accurate High Frequency algos and the highly sensitive Order Flow methodology to print HFT Buy and Sell surge markers live on the chart.Seeing as how there is such a tremendous Order Flow following at Indo,I thought this system might interest a lot.Hope you can educate it.

Here's a couple of YT videos from the OrderFlow heydays in 2013

Uploaded to Sendspace

FollowTheBotsDigitalFilters .zip (31.53KB)

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ierswu

Many thanks in advance!

Calling the promising members of the Admis Army educators like laser and sgueta.Here's an expired Demo trial of the Follow The Bots system from Sceeto from 2013. Could you guys have a go at this please? Sceeto do not have a Follow The Bots trial anymore.Follow the bots uses the advanced detection of very accurate High Frequency algos and the highly sensitive Order Flow methodology to print HFT Buy and Sell surge markers live on the chart.Seeing as how there is such a tremendous Order Flow following at Indo,I thought this system might interest a lot.Hope you can educate it.

Here's a couple of YT videos from the OrderFlow heydays in 2013

Uploaded to Sendspace

FollowTheBotsDigitalFilters .zip (31.53KB)

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ierswu

Many thanks in advance!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1tcpf8

copy the dll in C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom and restart the ninja.

Thankyou Scopionidain,It is only the FollowTheBotsDigitalFilters in the file, do you have all the other indicators of the bundle (MacDaddy, OrderFlow Monitor, etc)?BR,supertrade
That was my question too, but because it was just a demo trial indicator,I believe it was Sceeto who deliberately restricted it to the buy/sell surges only..With the Macdaddy oscillator,and attendant markers,it would really be something.

That was my question too, but because it was just a demo trial indicator,I believe it was Sceeto who deliberately restricted it to the buy/sell surges only..With the Macdaddy oscillator,and attendant markers,it would really be something.

I only have Digital Filters (which looks like Moving Averages). Do you have buy/sell surges?