Reveral Indicators

Hello,

Anyone has an indicator called "trend reversal identifier" from http://proindicators.com/trend-reversal-identifier-ninjatrader.html

Or, "Elite Reversals" from https://www.fibozachi.com/trading-indicators/elite-reversals

Thank you in advance.

ninja try this for tri

https://www.sendspace.com/file/s0221e

bomdila see that you need this file to create

1. create a .txt file named as 111111111111.txt

2. put it in c:/

then file work

tks bomdila

Edited by lottery

Allow me just to say something about trading. If you want to be profitable in daytrading I highly recommand you to master orderflow, volume, TPO, Marketstructure as this is what we professionals use for daytrading. Just keep in mind, we don't use price related indicators because the price is what you already see on the chart so that you dont need a lagging indicator telling you graphically what is already on your screen.

Price is the result of the volume. Volume as a composite of bid/ask, aggressive, passiv orders, imbalances is what makes the price move up and down and not an indicator.

I hope this helps you and work towards the professional way.

Thank you kindly Kamisama! Truly appreciate that much.

And to you sir Paulhaus, nothing personal and I am not here to waste my time on lecturing anyone. But I did notice that you said "that is what we PROFESSIONALS use for trading..."

To be frank, if I was a PROFESSIONAL, I wouldn't be here for the sole reason that I would be able to at least spend money and purchase trading programs/software with my own money. Not here to take things for free.

That is all.

In my opinion, order flow software are good at finding potential reversal points, but it is easy to counter the trend when it is a pullback but not a reversal, so it may be important to find out the current trend and support/resistant levels while using order flow to find out the turning points.

Allow me just to say something about trading. If you want to be profitable in daytrading I highly recommand you to master orderflow, volume, TPO, Marketstructure as this is what we professionals use for daytrading. Just keep in mind, we don't use price related indicators because the price is what you already see on the chart so that you dont need a lagging indicator telling you graphically what is already on your screen.

Price is the result of the volume. Volume as a composite of bid/ask, aggressive, passiv orders, imbalances is what makes the price move up and down and not an indicator.

I hope this helps you and work towards the professional way.

Appreciate your comment...I think you talking sense...there is always something which one can learn from others!

I dont think @paulhaus is prefessional trader. I ve asked him for a simple screenshot of what he has infront of him during trading, I just wanted to see. But instead he just told me what he use, just named stuff what looked like he recently saw some course about it or somebody else told him what is used.

Why would anybody declare a professional status and then had so many ducking answers on simple screenshot request. Its simple, theres none setup at all.

helo ninja sory works fine here

http://i63.tinypic.com/qr12sg.jpg

Hi and thanks for the pack :) , it asks also on my ninja for license and plots blank

any info on import ? do we import normally or just copy in bin/custom and add reference ?

Or any help or insight for that matter.

Thanks again and good trading

is this link has edu version? https://www.sendspace.com/file/s0221e

On my private request, it's now educated by one of our generous educator (he's not been active in the forum)

Download Link :-

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5s4oq3

Password :- indo-investasi

Instructions :-

3. Import downloaded file

Checked at my end

Cheers;)

Hi and thanks for the pack :) , it asks also on my ninja for license and plots blank

any info on import ? do we import normally or just copy in bin/custom and add reference ?

Or any help or insight for that matter.

Thanks again and good trading

edit and addition : To be fair, i tested it with the initial share like above, by just adding the txt file on drive C, and it worked, so it was educated but lacked the full install instructions aka (to add the 111111111111.txt file.) :)

Anyway thanks to all for being again a fantastic group

edit and addition : To be fair, i tested it with the initial share like above, by just adding the txt file on drive C, and it worked, so it was educated but lacked the full install instructions aka (to add the 111111111111.txt file.) :)

Anyway thanks to all for being again a fantastic group

It was not educated but at your end may work on a trail period. (Confirmed by the educator and Laser1000it)

On my private request, it's now educated by one of our generous educator (he's not been active in the forum)

Download Link :-

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5s4oq3

Password :- indo-investasi

Instructions :-

3. Import downloaded file

Checked at my end

Cheers;)

helo bomdila sorry did not no about needing txt files i must alrready have as worked on my end as well just tested the file i posted that got from friend and works when one adds the txt file as you say with no txt file says like ninja say no license add txt and all is good so file i post is fixede just neds txt file like you say

tks ur time

Edited by lottery

helo bomdila sorry did not no about needing txt files i must alrready have as worked on my end as well just tested the file i posted that got from friend and works when one adds the txt file as you say with no txt file says like ninja say no license add txt and all is good so file i post is fixede just neds txt file like you say

tks ur time

It worked after I added the text file. Will spend some time and see how it works and/or repaints.

Thanks.