My system 2018

egaalh

egaalh, when evaluating entry if the 'dot' at the swing appears and then disappears on a continuation higher or lower are you scratching out as best you can and looking for reentry? not sure what makes a valid swing dot or if you waiting for entry after other candles have closed

thanks

I have the same question. Can egaalh elaborate in detail ?

Hello guys

As I said before I don't have much time to log into indo every day ,but promise to answer everything.

I don't have any statistics of my trade .

I did explain before,for any trade you need 3 conditions. 1. dot. 2 price above the field. 3 Rvalue in OBor OS. and TF must be over .you must see a sign that the trend change direction.

(will show samples later).

I'm also using indicator in meta trader attached here to find out the strength of pair. https://www.sendspace.com/file/gy4nf2 (currency meter pro) https://www.sendspace.com/file/2txzyo

Hello guys

As I said before I don't have much time to log into indo every day ,but promise to answer everything.

I don't have any statistics of my trade .

I did explain before,for any trade you need 3 conditions. 1. dot. 2 price above the field. 3 Rvalue in OBor OS. and TF must be over .you must see a sign that the trend change direction.

(will show samples later).

Thanks. I will look forward to those samples. Please try to explain the 'trend change / TF must be over' Good trades to you!