All i got, just come and GET IT. Ninjatrader 7 and Ninjatrader 8

Hello everyone of the forum! I'm new here and I thought how I could do something that would be good and help everyone at the Forum. My idea was to put together all the indicators of NT7 and NT8 that I found here (basically those of Big Mike, Fibozachi, etc) and put them all together in a single Mega link and make it available here to facilitate the search of all members! If you find any indicators or files useful, leave your message or thank you. I'll be very happy to interact with you.

OBS: If I am hurting some rule, I apologize right away.

https://[email protected]/#F!LXIgFJ4L!cALV4RK_cusRvG5_ex5JEA

thanks a lot!!!

eric, what is that Fibozachi indi in this archive

Well Mike, as you can see there are many Fibozachi indicators in his zip like Super DMI. ZMA, Trend Traffic, Spectra Trader, SuperRSI, Super MACD and VCoilsBreakout BUT unfortunately they are all for NT6.5 only.The one I was interested in was the ZMA, probably the most adaptable and most customizable moving average in the world,but I found out it was only for NT6.5.

Nevermind Rodrigo, your other indicators are for NT7/8 and are useful too. Obrigado

• 3 years later...