Top Dog Trading

fryguy1

Still at it? Don't know when to quit huh? No continue moving in unreal mode you child.You don't even know what you are talking about. And you want to a trader? You will move in real mode? I wonder what unreal mode is. Giving vague and veiled threats now? You are a joke laser.No english schools in Flat Heart land huh? You better drop it while you still can little man.I won't tell you again

Osman I read your PM.Probably just a misunderstanding.Just let it be and be the bigger man. Jane will probably sort him out. Take it easy man and be like Mick hehe

What the? Hey listen up man, nobody is making fun anywhere! If you are unable to understand simple ENGLISH go and learn it. If you don't understand German, bis später means see you later Don't blame others for your own inadequacies or pathetic ignorance!In fact it is YOU who needs to be Quiet (that's the way it's spelled)

hi all

Osman please i think you should slowdown a little bit, please no offense!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Hey man, I am trying to send u a pm to re-upload this. I kindly ask you to reupload them. I can't find these indicators anywhere. It is sad no one is replying in the thread, I appreciate your time which you have taken to upload these. Just one more time and I will always be in debt to you. Edited by boo122002

• 2 weeks later...
Hey man, I am trying to send u a pm to re-upload this. I kindly ask you to reupload them. I can't find these indicators anywhere. It is sad no one is replying in the thread, I appreciate your time which you have taken to upload these. Just one more time and I will always be in debt to you.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ci5av4

updated with correct file...

Edited by zbear

• 1 month later...
Spreadcourse, I understand you were looking for me previously.OsmanIM said apparently you would like me to upload the original TopDog installers again. Sure.I'd be happy to re-up the installers for you. Here they are at Sendspace

Spreadcourse.rar (1.17MB)

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/h8ry78

Spreadcourse.rar containing

TopDogTradingSetup.exe

TopDogTradingIndicator.msi

Download quickly,you know how sendspace are.

Peace out bro.

Can you re-upload those Kindly Eric

• 2 weeks later...
Hey man, I saw that you clicked thanks on Eric Nathan post where he posted the link for Top dog trading videos and indicators, Can you kindly upload them if you still have them? No one is replying in the thread. So, I thought you might have them by any chance?

https://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/29719-Top-Dog-Trading/page2

Eric Nathan post #12

Regards

John

Hello John,

Sorry man. I just visited the link and didn't download any video or indicator.. at the beginning I was interested but at the end didn't do anything...

Good luck...

• 1 year later...