Market Delta

paulhaus

• 2 months later...
Hello,

Can you PM (paulhaus) , I d like to ask you something privately but cant because of the restriction. Thank you.

Hello, I am also interested in axia ladder course. PM please (martis). I ll give you some course in return, but more info privately. Thank you.

Orderflowguy, it looks you joined this forum for the sake of business only, you have two posts only and that's all about business.

No, I cant do PM, so I did ask it like this... No business, just chat privatelly. Why does it bother you?

I do apologize if I have offended anybody, wasnt my intention at all, thank you for advice that I have broken a rule, wasnt aware of it.

I didnt want to post like crazy, when I am new here. Somebody could take it as spamming.

Edited by Orderflowguy

No, I cant do PM, so I did ask it like this... No business, just chat privatelly. Why does it bother you?

I do apologize if I have offended anybody, wasnt my intention at all, thank you for advice that I have broken a rule, wasnt aware of it.

I didnt want to post like crazy, when I am new here. Somebody could take it as spamming.

Hello, I am also interested in axia ladder course. PM please (martis). I ll give you some course in return, but more info privately. Thank you.

To me it sounds like a business that someone would give something in return privately