Brokers

StefGrig

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, as a Option trader it’s a very important decision for me to choose a good trading broker. so, I did long time analysis about broker quality then I found ‘CiTrades’ trading broker is the best selection for me. Because, this regulated trading broker has helpful demo trading opportunity there I can leaned Option trading without any fees. Even, they provide trading signal in live account.

forex business is a global business where there is a very large transactions each day involving banking institutions, brokers and traders. every trader has his own criteria in selecting a broker and I now choose TICKMILL that have trading platform with the optimum conditions where I can get a small spreads and fast execution speed.

• 2 weeks later...

I do option trading and in there I use Stockpair broker since they give me 100% bonus while having http://www.optionsbee.com/ website to guide me through everything makes it very easy but what really I like is that they have excellent top 5 strategies section so by following it I get the success with ease and I can make profits without trouble and also by signing up I receive daily tips and market’s key alerts for using for trade.

Edited by Cochran

• 7 months later...

It is very much important to trade in a regulated trading broker permanently due to exclusive trading facilities. In my trading career, I have selected MxTrade trading broker where at all times I am getting only one pip narrowest trading spread. By using this narrowest trading spread, I am able to make profit for all time by means of any kind of trading strategy.

• 2 months later...

when choosing a broker we should be able to know what are the advantages provided by the broker. I now choose a broker that provides benefits to the trader by providing favorable conditions for trade with scalping. I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second

• 2 weeks later...

In my trading career, since my first day of trading, as a Muslims I wanted to trade in a regulated trading broker where, it is possible to open an Islamic account without any kinds of restrictions. But, practically, all trading broker neither are nor appropriate for all religion people especially the Muslims. A far cry, I found a trading broker Trade12 where I opened my swap free account within a minute. Now, I am getting all trading facilities as alike a general trader. In addition, I have not to pay any kinds of extra or hidden fees. So, as a result, I get all profit that I earn.

• 2 weeks later...

we should choose a forex broker regulated clearly as this would help traders to know the address of the broker clear that we will use. I now choose TICKMILL which has regulation from FSA
Trader should use the right trading concept in order to obtain the best results and I use scalping techniques in TICKMILL because these brokers have low spreads

We the traders have to trade in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients’ funds. So, I have selected Trade12 trading broker which is considered as a regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place.

And, from this ECN trading platform I am able to take out my money at all times by automated withdraw system. That’s why, my trading life is very much comfort and flexible.

Broker is the firm that provides crediting services and trader support in forex trading. Lots of good broker, but the broker is not necessarily convenient for us to use trading. Convenience when trading is needed in order to maximize trading results. And I've found the best broker that provides comfort when trading. Instaforex is my choice.

Insta can be a good broker. But, you many try Trade12 trading broker where all exclusive trading facilities are available with 100% initial bonus and up to leverage 1:400 that can use for all time including flexible trading spreads.

Without a reliable support from a regulated trading broker that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy. That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade as my trading broker which is considered as an EU regulated trading broker by the high authorize in this market place. so, I get enough security in my trading balance that makes my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Just as a forex broker is essential to your trading ventures, a forex broker also plays a key role in financial markets. Without forex brokers, you will be unable to participate in a market as huge as the foreign exchange market.

trading forex | forex education

My trading broker is MXTrade that I have chosen because of live economic calendar and lowest trading spreads that is really supportive to predict the market with certainly.

• 1 year later...

It is important to choose a broker that will enable you to succeed in forex trading instead of the one that will likely frustrate your efforts. This depends not only on the broker's reputation, but on experience with the broker based on live trading account. This makes it imperative that you evaluate the broker on a minimally funded live account for a start. 

I have seen according to my trading experience, the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. That’s why we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only credible trading broker; otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  So, we have to choose our broker with carefully.

• 2 months later...

Whenever you want start looking for any brokers you see some fake advertisements showing their broker gives you these facilities. But when you join them you realize that they are not worth your trust. So try to choose your broker smartly. I choose my broker AAFX by inspecting many facts. First I saw its regulation status then I searched review site. After all that I decided to pick this as my broker as it has very good reputation to keep their promises.

• 4 weeks later...

The trading spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX due to lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.  actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp properly. 

• 2 weeks later...