Brokers

StefGrig

Strictly speaking, a broker is an individual or a company that buys and sells orders according the investors decision. Actually, brokers earn money by charging commission or fee for their services. Though, there is no central market platform for the Forex market, traders must use a trading broker for trading. By the way, it is very important decision for every Forex trader to select the right trading broker. A regulated trading broker always inspires the traders on while the market maker brokers always rob the money from the traders trading capital. By the way, for being a regulated and long market experience I have selected ‘GCI’ trading broker is my trading platform. It has been an award-winning broker for over 11 years. Therefore, I am very save with my big capital.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally correct Forex is indeed one of the largest businesses in the world and when we think of Stock exchange of any country it is not even 10% as to Forex such large turn over happens in Forex and brokers are basically the heart and soul of this business without them it won't be the same.

OctaFX is one such broker which does everything just for the sake of their clients to make them feel safe and secured including options like Segregated accounts as they acts in compliance with international standards keeping customers’ funds segregated from company’s assets so that also lowers the risk plus they are 8 times award winning company so we don't have to worry about our money anyway.

Edited by Cochran

Yes, you are right. There have so many brokers in the market. However, I always prefer to trade in a regulated trading broker. Because, I know only the regulated brokers can guarantee my trading capital with big amount profits. On the other hand, market maker broker I mean scam brokers always steal traders big profits. By the way, after making huge study about brokers profile and history I have found that GCI Financial is the most dependable and reliable trading broker for me. It has been awarded as ‘Best Forex Broker’ several times. Interestingly, it has over 11 year’s market experience. Therefore, I have invested my big trading capital without any tension. I believe a good trading broker always provides exclusive trading facilities with enough trading securities as like 'GCI' trading broker.

Actually, a broker is an individual or a company that buys and sells orders according the traders decisions. Since there is no central market place for the Forex market, traders may select a Forex broker to help them carry out their trading motion. It is natural, the success of Forex business directly depend on traders technical and fundamental skilled, self-discipline, commitment, analytical thinking and ambition. On the other hand, the success is also depends on trading broker. Because, the regulated trading broker is always help their client to earn big money by providing exclusive facilities as like ‘GCI’ trading broker. For doing scaling that trading broker is much helpful for only one pip trading spreads, no requotes, zero slippage guarantees. Therefore, in the ranging condition of market I always can earn money by scalping.

• 2 weeks later...

There are so many tips to choose best broker, Firstly we check trading conditions including spreads, platforms and system which was important for us. i think the best options is find the broker who give you the lowest spread and fast execution. this really help you in long term trading.

Now I try to use scalping method in Armada Markets broker, this method requires the execution speed and low spreads so of course we have to choose the right broker. Scalping method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot; minimum deposit 50 EUR/USD/GBP/PLN provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried

• 5 weeks later...

Traders should be careful when choosing a broker, many brokers are scam and now offers many promotions. i would make sure the brokers would allow my trading strategies, as provide a suitable trading condition based on my needs. i tried several brokers service just to find a perfect trading condition for my trading strategies,before i choose to open a ECN account with Armada markets, which fit and suitable with my trading system, low spread even for commision based brokers, execution rate are fast for entry process, low price stop level which means i can modify target level as near as possible to the current market. my suggestion is define your trading system first, and go find a proper broker for it, dont put too much attention with promotional offer or promotion, profitable trading result it all you need anyway. good luck.

trader can choose a broker who fits the criteria of trading so that maximum results we can get. by choosing the right broker then we will be able to trade with the maximum so that maximum results can we get

There are many brokers i the market and its better to review these brokers on the net, or open an Demo account and try to check their dealings with you.

trader can choose a broker who fits the criteria of trading so that maximum results we can get. by choosing the right broker then we will be able to trade with the maximum so that maximum results can we get

There are many brokers i the market and its better to review these brokers on the net, or open an Demo account and try to check their dealings with you.

I already done the routine before choosing armada market. read several review on fpa myfbook and ff, i also collect information directly from other experience traders. check their demo, and put a less margin at first try out with their real account, my first impresion is with their charge per transaction, as cheap as 0.8 pips on my eu order. as the gold price fall recently i put more order with it, it just cost me 10 pips spread for gold trading.

Yes, broker is the source that we use for performing trading, but their job is not just as opening orders or closing, but now a day they are much more important. They give us great leverage which is important in order to succeed especially for newbies while also we get great platform where we are able to trade smoothly without much inference.

I prefer trading with OctaFX Company. It is a lovely broker with having platform like cTrader, it allow us to trade with latest charts, able to trade on multiple accounts with different currency pairs with just few clicks while also we are able to know the details like ongoing session and all the trades are executed within milliseconds.

• 3 weeks later...

Generally, the success of a Forex trader depends on his or her own trading knowledge. Besides, the success is also depends on their trading partner. Because, with a scam trading broker it’s quite impossible to earn consistent big money from Forex market. This is way, I had huge study about broker regulation and their activities before choice a trading broker, then I found ‘GCI’ is one of the most helpful trading platform. So, I did not waste any single day to chose this trading broker. I have been trading in ‘GCI’ more than four years. But, I never faced any kind of problem. On the other hand, I get 4% interest on my trading broker.

• 2 weeks later...

broker is a forex trading company serving. today many brokers on the internet but not all brokers trustworthy and therefore we need to be more selective in choosing a broker so that we will get the right broker

Yes you right, We must choose regulated broker which guarantee their clients fund. We also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but it is better to try the performance of the server with the usual a demo account

Now a day’s trading brokers are available. So, traders get various trading facilities for trading. Really it’s good sign for Forex industry. But, unfortunately maximum new Forex brokers are market maker. Therefore, I always want to trade with regulated trading broker that has long time trading experience with enough trading facilities. So, I have preferred GCI Financial trading broker for using my trading method. Because, this trading broker has 13 years market experience. On the other hand, it’s award winning trading broker. So, it’s very clear for me GCI is not a market maker trading broker. I can trade any major currencies with narrowest trading spreads. So, I can earn more money around the month.

i've been with many brokers for past years, shift brokers often, as for now i use Tickmill platform as primary use brokerage service. and appears become one of my best deal as they also provide provide flexibility in trading conditions, they’ even discounted me 10 cents per side on their commission account (so now I get 3.8 $ round-turn, instead of 4 $) just because of my passionate trading (over 150 trades monthly) with deposit over 10K.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is absentmindedly factual that, in spite of having most influential analyzing trading skill, it is not possible to create achievement in Forex , if you do not have reliable support from a trading platform which is always compassionate to you by providing many accurate trading facilities. So, I have preferred MXTrade as my trading stage that is very dedicated above all, the newcomer. When I kicked trading this EU regulated trading platform, taught me many educational lesions by Forex tutorial video and beginners’ video. So, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. Therefore, this trading platform is responsive 24/5 online support. So, I can solve my any kinds of technical problem within a day.