[REG] - The Triple Confirmation System

incomehack

i would not trust such a delayed indicator.

Normally- the moves are not that long so by the time you get a signal the trend has ended and most likely will reverse on you.

True- some times ( see the vendor's picture lol ) there are moves that do not end and go forever but you can catch them by using a simple moving average.

I still remember when I started trading years ago I was being "Smart" and put almost every indicator I could find under the sun on my chart. ( it looked like a nasa screen ) and I could not understand how

comes when they are all green and I go long I lose almost all the time ( same for short ).

The trick with trading is to find a change of direction when it starts not when it ends.

Just my humble opinion.

Jane

i would not trust such a delayed indicator.

Normally- the moves are not that long so by the time you get a signal the trend has ended and most likely will reverse on you.

True- some times ( see the vendor's picture lol ) there are moves that do not end and go forever but you can catch them by using a simple moving average.

I still remember when I started trading years ago I was being "Smart" and put almost every indicator I could find under the sun on my chart. ( it looked like a nasa screen ) and I could not understand how

comes when they are all green and I go long I lose almost all the time ( same for short ).

The trick with trading is to find a change of direction when it starts not when it ends.

Just my humble opinion.

Jane

Hi Jane,

In your opinion, which are the best and simplest indicators/system - one can use to trade ES?

Thanks

Amruta

if you want to be successful then you have to use LEADING indicators and not LAGGING ones.

These are volume ( watch for volume reversal or volume on candlesticks ), fibs , trendlines and support-resistance.

You dont need anything else for trading.

i might have missed some but again- make sure that you are among the first to identify a change of direction.