order flow trader

vit007

Today CL . Looks like placing target same size as a build makes lots of sense at least for a first target .

If I followed instructions correctly ---ONCE YOU IDENTIFY AREA OF SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATION TAKE THE TRADE ON A PULLBACK ENTRY , DO NOT BUY/SELL BREAKOUTS ON 1-3 TOP/BOTTOMS AS THESE ARE SETUP TO GATHER LIQUIDITY FOR MOVE

so pullback to top half of the build is our entry point

http://i65.tinypic.com/9uc1ew.jpg

Edited by vit007

Today CL . Looks like placing target same size as a build makes lots of sense at least for a first target .

If I followed instructions correctly ---ONCE YOU IDENTIFY AREA OF SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATION TAKE THE TRADE ON A PULLBACK ENTRY , DO NOT BUY/SELL BREAKOUTS ON 1-3 TOP/BOTTOMS AS THESE ARE SETUP TO GATHER LIQUIDITY FOR MOVE

now I am bit confused ... didn't he mentioned that .. after the consolidation area find the trap traders.. like after the break out to the up side from consolidation.. wait for pullback and if u dont see enough buying on offer in the move up.. you short?

isn't that he meant?

now I am bit confused ... didn't he mentioned that .. after the consolidation area find the trap traders.. like after the break out to the up side from consolidation.. wait for pullback and if u dont see enough buying on offer in the move up.. you short?

isn't that he meant?

On consolidation you going to have trap traders on both sides Long and Short depends which way brake up .My understanding he goes long on lower part of the build and short on higher part so he ready to play both sides . If price brakes to up side his long position already has a good profit and he just cover short for a small loss.

We newer know which way move going to happen that why he has 2 accounts one with long positions and other with short .

Thats my understanding from reading his blog but I can be wrong .

Hi Vit,

I went looking for the BLOG without success.

blbcap.blogspot.ca

So, can you please tell me if I am typing something wrong.

Also, I did not understand what "1-3 tops/bottoms" mean?

Thanks.

isn't that he meant?

Enough buying on the second move means the second move has less volume than the first move up the question is why buyers are giving up and we don't break out againg ?

yes but in the second move up and the sellers are refreshing the offers like here at 26 and 25 at the top of the range (from 21 to 26 ) this is the second move up

Edited by shaube