Footprint Deep Dive

goi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cm-on guys dont waste your $$$ , what new can be in a foot print . You can get same information from Order flows videos and OFA boot camp videos that was shared here for free . Dont look for that holly grail stuff that will make you profitable . You may have the best system in your hands but if you dont have a discipline to implement it it will not work .

We dont trade the Market we trade our believes about the Market . so one have to work on psychology first .

I agree 100% save your money thats worthles **** it all depends on the market you trade if you trade more than 1 your toast ...

forget it no matter how many screens and footprints you may have ..

too much info for the brain better start coding your knowledge stuff you have learned it works dont try to replicate vendor ideas

they simply dont work.

Manipulation is a BEAST we have to deal with sometimes too many buyers are reversals(manipulation) and vice versa so no holy grail

Daytrading is very difficult if not impossible...

just my opinions based on experience.

Cm-on guys dont waste your $$$ , what new can be in a foot print . You can get same information from Order flows videos and OFA boot camp videos that was shared here for free . Dont look for that holly grail stuff that will make you profitable . You may have the best system in your hands but if you dont have a discipline to implement it it will not work .

We dont trade the Market we trade our believes about the Market . so one have to work on psychology first .

Market Delta is the Originator of Market Profile & order flow software , so anything comes from them should be useful & i had given only 50 $ for it so not a problem.

lets assume if we take same approach when orderflows video releases than ................

i have no intention to comments anyone but $50 & less than 8 hour time is no more costly if anything i get

• 3 months later...