Delta Phi Trading

fryguy1

Kit,

I must be doing something wrong here as I still get messages about contacting the vendor. I installed from fryguy1 file and dropped your educated dll in Ninjatrader7 - bin-custom directory. Renamed and removed the lowercase at the end of the filename.

Then restarted NT7.

Can you provide some guidelines please in what I am doing wrong?

Here is what the bases of what makes a signal for DPX:

Panel 2-DPXDivergence-DerivativeOscillator Default settings 14,5 3,9

this.average1 = this.EMA((IDataSeries) this.EMA((IDataSeries) this.RSI(this.get_Input(), 14, 3), 5), 3);

this.average2 = this.SMA((IDataSeries) this.average1, 9);

Vertical colored Lines=DPXWaves: Use a 8 EMA's as a check if rising, then checks slope of 34 EMAslope. No check of a negative slope, which is strange. No XO check

Lime- EMA 34 with slope >60, this happens for the rest of the background coloring

Green-34 Slope < 30

Red-34 Slope < -60

Maroon-34 Slope > -30

DPXSniper=HA of SMA10

DPXMoneyLine-White Line, using and MA 20 Period, with 3 poles Seems that a Butterworth MA uses Poles Butterworth is close, but Not right, using 20, 2 is better

The Butterworth is slightly off I didn't look real hard to see where they were referencing the code from, but its very close.

DPXAlgo-Uses Ultimate Oscillator 7,14,28

Green Arrow Up: 60.0, 1

Red Arrow Down: 40.0, 1

Lime Diamond: 20.0, 1

Red Diamond: 80.0, 1

Price bar coloring: The DPXDoji-is a Heiken Ashi indicator based on a 10SMA to color the price bars

Edited by Flash_Trader