REQ.new bookmap

GHFHGFHFGHFG

Bookmap or even the hitmap of J.I.G.S.A.W is really good tools. But many traders don't whant to use and don't know what look for

Bookmap 6.1 is really more then great, but bookmap 4.4 can do the same job

Again, the key is what looking for

From my side, i can show you something that you will never found in any forum about bookmap. Of course you can use it in hitmap of J.I.G.S.A.W ;)

keep a spectial eye on the liquidity that appear suddenly , 5,6,7 ticks ( above / below ) the prise in two or tree consecutive level and stay

This liquidity has the role of stopping the current movement

Now, it's deppend of you and your strategy :

If you're a scapler you can use this to scalp some ticks when you see the price is stopped after the appear of liquidity

If you follow the trend, you can wait until this liquidity appear in your direction

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29[/ATTACH]

13366421092.thumb.jpg.61dd1b1f38570c23568f3d7858725584.jpg

Hi,

Here an exemple with the hitmap of J.I.G.S.A.W

Go to the minute 4:19 of the video and see the reaction of the price after the appear of liquidity in level 31.10 and 31.04

and also go to the minute 7:03 of the video and see the reaction of the price after the appear of liquidity in level 31.30 and 31.25

Hi,

Here an exemple with the hitmap of J.I.G.S.A.W

Go to the minute 4:19 of the video and see the reaction of the price after the appear of liquidity in level 31.10 and 31.04

and also go to the minute 7:03 of the video and see the reaction of the price after the appear of liquidity in level 31.30 and 31.25

Does any body have Auction Vista ???? Please upload .

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...