Buy or sell...

StefGrig

On the Forex market, one can make profit whether the trend is going up... Or down! We are not speculating on the value of a stock (which we'd want to increase), but on the value of one currency compared to an other one. Which means that we may buy (if the trend is going up) or sell (if the trend is going down). There is profit to be made in both cases!

Example: let's say you are interested in the EURUSD currency pair (the Euro opposed to the US Dollar). if the Euro's value in Dollars is increasing, you will start buying. If on the other hand its value is decreasing, you will sell. And in BOTH cases, you'll make a profit!

tobuyornottobuy.jpg.jpg

Please be free to share with us your experience, ideas and knowledge....

---- My Ambition is beyond My Knowledge ----

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

You need to be clever in forex market this means to check the current prices and changes of prices. You will see get the best values and see the best results if you buy when the market have just opened and if you sell some minutes before the market is going to close.

Start investing with your free start capital: www.uia.net.au

Please enter my mobile number: 015203846928

• 4 years later...

Forex trading is not only buying or selling! To realize good trading points, traders need clear knowledge on market flow, trend, demand etc. But unfortunately, a number of novice traders try to earn huge money from this financial market very easily. Whatever, live market analysis of TradingBanks provided me professional guideline in demo, so I never faced MC in my live trading career.

• 9 months later...

Among the advantage of forex trading over stock trading is that you can make profits whether the price is going up or down in the forex market as long as you can correctly determine the price direction. A stock trader can only hope to buy and sell at profit. 

Edited by ForexMartTrader