Data feed

GHFHGFHFGHFG

I would recommend using ThinkorSwim data connection. Just open an account with them for as little as $50. They don't charge any inactivity fees. You can bring in minute charts easily. The tick charts and unirenko charts will not load unless you keep chart open for a specific ticker. I'm tempted to get kinetik just for that, but in meantime I can get by with my minute charts.

I had a license for NinjaTrader broker. I was about to purchase a multibroker license for NinjaTrader. I came across a message in one forum where NinjaTrader converts the license from one broker to another free of charge. It saved me a few hundred of dollars.

I would recommend using ThinkorSwim data connection. Just open an account with them for as little as $50. They don't charge any inactivity fees. You can bring in minute charts easily. The tick charts and unirenko charts will not load unless you keep chart open for a specific ticker. I'm tempted to get kinetik just for that, but in meantime I can get by with my minute charts.

I had a license for NinjaTrader broker. I was about to purchase a multibroker license for NinjaTrader. I came across a message in one forum where NinjaTrader converts the license from one broker to another free of charge. It saved me a few hundred of dollars.

Unfortunately ToS is closed for Italian people.