REQ.Delta Scalper

vit007

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want to replicate this indicator open a footprint chart what its showing is when total delta increases over 300 from bar to bar then it plots a shaded area at the poc of volume on the bar..let me see if i can post a pic to show example..delta divergence is typically a better pattern where you have an upbar in an uptrend with negative delta indicating trapped sellers..

• 2 weeks later...
very funny !!!

some one is asking you to share, you don't go send him to the seller, we could have done that a thousand time over and again on this forum already

if you don't have or don't want to share just say so

dont be sarcastic

Hi shickman

Actually one can download the indicator from the link given by vit007. Only thing it is uneducated.

Hope somebody will edu it soon.

Cheers

very funny !!!

some one is asking you to share, you don't go send him to the seller, we could have done that a thousand time over and again on this forum already

if you don't have or don't want to share just say so

dont be sarcastic

I doubt that any one would be able to get access a thousand times to that download link unless you pay for the indi or someone willing to share it like vit007 did.

Thanks vit007.

Edited by jorgin01