ivan2007007

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
I talked to the admin at https: //[email protected]/ and he told me he has the full jigs @ w course for $ 400. would you be interested in sharing the value? Do you know this site, do they actually deliver? otherwise, we could form a group and buy the course, if that's the case, and share it later

this guy tradersoffer.com is fraud. i have had bad exp with him.

I talked to the admin at https: //[email protected]/ and he told me he has the full jigs @ w course for $ 400. would you be interested in sharing the value? Do you know this site, do they actually deliver? otherwise, we could form a group and buy the course, if that's the case, and share it later

just for information

jigs@w course is same as axia order flow course. or you may say that jigs@w course = axia order flow with example on jigs@w software

Yeah, the institutional course was created using the axia course as a template. You can check the table of contents and compare. The only difference is that the axia course uses xtrader as the demonstration platform. In fact, futex price ladder course is the same as well.

Conceptually the lecture videos should be nearly identical. But, be aware, all of these price ladder courses rely on some proprietary software for "replay drills" that likely will not be included if purchased second hand. I have no direct experience with the drills, so I'm not clear of how valuable they are, but if you check out the review of the futex course on futuresio, one guy talks about how the course would not be worth it to him without the drills. It seems that is where you would get guided examples where you practice entry in a sim environment.

As for the beginner and advanced course, they are comprised of various webinars originally done to promote the dom product. They were all originally free and open to the public on youtube. At some point within the past couple years, a pay wall was established for some of the videos to create the tiered pricing structure for the software. If you look carefully, you can actually find quite a few of the exact same webinars(though some named differently) still free on the official youtube, futuresio webinar section, and other sites that they have presented webinars for in the past.

I haven’t seen this product talked about on indo, but I think this is likely a good alternative to the courses and quite a bit cheaper. It seems to be curated instead of a bunch of webinars to sift through. It’s from a guy named Guy Bower who you can find recommended by no bs and j.saw guy. He was with Propex firm at one point as their educator.

hxxps://[email protected]/product/tradingcourses-com-courses/

It seems to have a wealth of information on dom trading. Here are the DOM courses included:

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/dom-order-book-analysis-with-j1gs@w/(looks like j.saw basics)

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/dom-order-flow-foundation/(I believe that this is either created by p. d@vies or content borrowed from his courses, since the names of the lectures are identical to some lecture names in the beginner and advanced courses. It would make sense that these are the important parts from those courses)

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/trading-with-depth-of-market/(DOM setups)

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/dom-trading-boot-camp/(DOM trading drills and practice)

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/speed-trader/(Speed of decision drills to get good entries)

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/implied-orders-on-dom/(Not sure, I think level 2 stuff)

There are also 20+ other courses included on various other topics(market types, options, etc.).

Has anyone got a review?

Or is anyone interested in this?

Edited by Emporeutic

I like this, seems like a good content. But not sure if via group buy we will be able to download content and upload... It seems like we ll get one access point and then somebody will have to print screen everything individually, not sure if vid will be possible to download (maybe with internet download manager). But I am interested in group buy of it...

Kami.

I haven’t seen this product talked about on indo, but I think this is likely a good alternative to the courses and quite a bit cheaper. It seems to be curated instead of a bunch of webinars to sift through. It’s from a guy named Guy Bower who you can find recommended by no bs and j.saw guy. He was with Propex firm at one point as their educator.

hxxps://[email protected]/product/tradingcourses-com-courses/

It seems to have a wealth of information on dom trading. Here are the DOM courses included:

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/dom-order-book-analysis-with-j1gs@w/(looks like j.saw basics)

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/dom-order-flow-foundation/(I believe that this is either created by p. d@vies or content borrowed from his courses, since the names of the lectures are identical to some lecture names in the beginner and advanced courses. It would make sense that these are the important parts from those courses)

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/trading-with-depth-of-market/(DOM setups)

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/dom-trading-boot-camp/(DOM trading drills and practice)

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/speed-trader/(Speed of decision drills to get good entries)

hxxp://[email protected]/courses/implied-orders-on-dom/(Not sure, I think level 2 stuff)

There are also 20+ other courses included on various other topics(market types, options, etc.).

Has anyone got a review?

Or is anyone interested in this?

• 4 months later...
Hey could you help me finding the latest cracked working version of jiigsaw?

That I know last JiigSaw working is JiigSawToolsV5.2.9.6.....You need import related file in Ninjatrader Multibroker release 37 (attached in the multilink Sendspace) ….at the end replace new 5.3.1 dll as usual mode (copy and paste JiigSawToolsNT5.0.dll into yourpc/document/NT7/bin/custom)

Edited by laser1000it

https://[email protected]/filegroup/NKs48VTCdzK0jaeiOTpshE%2FCt4sO1WMB

That I know last JiigSaw working is JiigSawToolsV5.2.9.6.....You need import related file in Ninjatrader Multibroker release 37 (attached in the multilink Sendspace) ….at the end replace new 5.3.1 dll as usual mode (copy and paste JiigSawToolsNT5.0.dll into yourpc/document/NT7/bin/custom)

Can you or someone else explain more in which order you need to install the files? Also what exactly do you do with the 37 files, I'm confused on what they all are. Thanks.