Volume At Price MTA Webinar

• 4 weeks later...

trellis, gadfly, marinko...I need help. Ive got a lex van dam download called "5-Step-Trading Stocks I and II Training Video with Lex Van Dam". the dowload is 2.23GB rar file. ive had it for a while. its got a readme file with a link for the password for the documents. this link is now dead and i cannot find the password anywhere.

I know this was a popular download and wanted to know if you possibly have the password anywhere. any help would be greatly appreciated.

also what is the best supply demand ta course you would recommend me.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
trellis, gadfly, marinko...I need help. Ive got a lex van dam download called "5-Step-Trading Stocks I and II Training Video with Lex Van Dam". the dowload is 2.23GB rar file. ive had it for a while. its got a readme file with a link for the password for the documents. this link is now dead and i cannot find the password anywhere.

I know this was a popular download and wanted to know if you possibly have the password anywhere. any help would be greatly appreciated.

also what is the best supply demand ta course you would recommend me.

Thanks in advance

Haven't had time to come here much lately but send me a pm to remind me and and I'll find the van Dam course links for you. Wyckoff courses are generally good for supply/demand.

Trellis

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
sorry... my fault!! thanks

No problem.... I have Internet Download Manager integrated into my browser, if I right-click over a "hidden" video webpage and click "download all links," it will load all the links embedded on the page. I think you can do this with other download managers too, but you may have to view and copy the page source.