REQ new BOOKMAP with HFT strategies

vit007

Hopefully some one has this one .

This new Bookmap includes very interesting HFT ​strategies. If you want to buy or sell at specific levels order will be executed if you have some volume behind and algo will move your order at specific distance till its true .... so potentially it will keep you out of bad trade .

Thanks in advance

Edited by vit007

a use old bookmap from here very powerfull the last bookmap are more adon like delta that all

I have a book map 4.5 but I dont find any use of it , you gust see orders and you dont know if its a real ones till price hit it - so just useless . but the lust version has HFT ​strategies thats what im looking for . In a trial version dose strategies not activated .

I think this offers an alternative to bookmap. The only problem is that I don´t know how to install the files in NT7. Any help is appreciated.

https://www.forexupload.com/37c

and

https://www.forexupload.com/36H

You have to copy the dll in this location C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom and restart the ninja

Hopefully some one has this one .

This new Bookmap includes very interesting HFT ​strategies. If you want to buy or sell at specific levels order will be executed if you have some volume behind and algo will move your order at specific distance till its true .... so potentially it will keep you out of bad trade .

Thanks in advance

I would like very much to get this version of bookmap, it's impossible to find it unfortunatly ...