Tradingology Inside Days Strategy

Inside Days; The One Trading Secret That Could Make You Rich (video and spreadsheets)

Link: https://mega.nz/#!RUkl1DgI

Key: !-x0VGja-8ETYN7QNe9ODe16Mvn81DLprIivV2RFI5YM

"I'm not going to make you any promises about how rich you will get using this trading strategy that few people know about and even fewer people understand. I only say that it could make you rich... how rich you get depends entirely on you!

What I will promise you is that this one, simple, easy to learn strategy of trading stocks, options, futures, forex or any other liquid investment is, in my opinion, one of the greatest trading strategies anyone can use to start making money in the markets.

Why? There are several reasons but let me give you a few right here:

The strategy has low, defined risk,

It has a high percentage of winning trades (approx. 86%-90%),

Has precise entry criteria and...

Has precise profit and exit targets that are easy to calculate.

We all know that no strategy works 100% of the time, and that is true for this strategy as well, but it's very close to being the most perfect setup to trade in any market.

This not a long term trading technique. This is a hit-and-run, short term trade for generating consistent daily and weekly income. Each trade typically lasts from 1 day to 4 days." - David Vallieres of Tradingology.com

Trellis