Profitable Autotrader

vit007

Re. post #15

Ok trader 1968. Here WT EA with 2 indicators when all conditions met . Just be aware its a ranko bars so you will get amazing results only on back tests . I would put some more filters . Here example with lust 40 days CL 1 contract 17 stop and 14 profit .

BH template ---- https://www.sendspace.com/file/c1ztk5

http://i63.tinypic.com/f3ywe1.jpg

Edited by vit007

That "Momentum" indicator they use looks like a standard 14 period CCI that triggers long above 50, short below -50. If that turns out to be the case, then my guess is the win-ability of the system is far more dependent on the blue/red dot thingy. Edited by lbf4223

@vit007, here is the expanded message from the log related to the Lovinida BH template I'm trying to run with the errors calculating historical data:

01/03/2017 10:25:57 AM|1|4|SiBloodHound(32072920) started template ID(19268334)

01/03/2017 10:25:57 AM|3|4|BloodHound: Indicator data series not initialized: NinjaTrader.Indicator.HistoricalCalculationException: There was a problem calculating the historical results. ---> SharkIndicators.Indicators.IndicatorDataSeriesNotInitializedException: SMA did not initialize the TQ DataSeries in the Initialize() method

at SharkIndicators.Indicators.UserSelectedIndicator.GetValues(IIndicatorManager parent, IIndicatorDataComponentContainer container, IDataSeries input, EMarketDirection dir)

at SharkIndicators.BloodHound.IndicatorDataComponent.DataSeriesFromDataType(IPlatformServices parent, EMarketDirection direction, Int32 iBarsIndex)

at SharkIndicators.BloodHound.IndicatorDataComponent.Values(IPlatformServices parent, IndicatorDataCache data, EMarketDirection direction, Int32 iBarsIndex)

at SharkIndicators.BloodHound.IndicatorDataComponent.SanityCheck(IPlatformServices parent, IndicatorDataCache data, EMarketDirection direction, Int32 iBarsIndex, Int32 iBarsAgo, Int32 iBarsBack, BarsPeriodBarsAgo barsago)

at SharkIndicators.BloodHound.SelectableDataSolver.OnSanityCheck(IPlatformServices parent, Object data, EMarketDirection direction, Int32 iBarsIndex, Int32 iBarsAgo, Int32 iBarsBack, BarsPeriodBarsAgo barsago)

at SharkIndicators.BloodHound.ConfidenceSolver.CalculateValue(IPlatformServices parent, EMarketDirection direction, Int32 iBarsIndex, Int32 iBarsAgo, BarsPeriodBarsAgo barsago)

at NinjaTrader.Indicator.SiBloodHound.SolveRawSolverValues(Int32 iBarsAgo, List`1 lstBarsAgoForBarsIndex, BarsPeriodBarsAgo barsReq, IEnumerable`1 listSolvers)

at NinjaTrader.Indicator.SiBloodHound.SolveHistorical(Int32 iBarsAgoMain)

at NinjaTrader.Indicator.SiBloodHound.OnBarUpdate()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at NinjaTrader.Indicator.SiBloodHound.OnBarUpdate()

01/03/2017 10:25:57 AM|3|4|Error on calling 'OnBarUpdate' method for indicator 'SiBloodHound' on bar 2: There was a problem calculating the historical results.

Thanks for any help in resolving this.

@vit007, any idea what the issue is with the Lovidia template that I'm having? Seems to be something to do with "on bar update". Would really like to check this out. Thanks a lot.

Im not sure why. But you can do a back test with BH . Just load 40 + days on your chart and when you load BH strategy put -TRUE- Backtest Mode at Options #3.

Good luck.

• 1 year later...
Im not sure why. But you can do a back test with BH . Just load 40 + days on your chart and when you load BH strategy put -TRUE- Backtest Mode at Options #3.

Good luck.

Thank you very much I was looking for this setting as I am learning bloodhound this weekend.

Try to install lovinida but I cant find WTintend indicaator ,if someone have it please share.

lovinida template

https://www.forexupload.com/6k4

Edited by Billy1960

• 1 year later...