GZTGOLD + DWAN {Interesing Signal}

LIIonsar

Im begining this post to follOwing the idea some days a go a guy post in other thread forum showing an INTERESTING SIGNAL

SD VOLUMEN WITH GZT AND DWAN TOOLS:

here single template to use with NQ/ 10-2 Renko spectrum

Notice: when volatility is lower you must change Timeframe to 8-1 or 6-1

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sf6wbv

Im requesting original creator a method TO explain us how setup TARGETS

dwan_1_POST.png

RULES:

-You must wait price touch or entering volumen zone then

-See your tirggers in this example i use original gzt method using entrypatern conlfuence and confirm the short trend with dwan to entering the trade

-Stop is clearly above poc in the profile or the last price when voluemn bar was added

-Misiing idea how setup a Target yet if you have idea share us:

--Aslo im adding Evoprc2 to confirm day trend observing the angle into pcr2

Notice: im testing some radom days and always get 100% acurated trades but is a little model to determinate if signal is solid and with good ration some fuys tellme get over 90% always

if that its true i can code a Automatic strat for that signal for all here.but help with Targets

Edited by LIIonsar

I'm seeing that among thos 100% successes, the only one fail only because I put the first contract take profit at 8 ticks. some of them went on the right direction and returned. but the all of them went right for 6.

you could automate the first 8/8 R/R plus a second runner contract, that trails the current price 8 ticks after. from this you could tune up the automatic

jjf's idea is just plain betterxd

Edited by uazpeitia

I'm seeing that among thos 100% successes, the only one fail only because I put the first contract take profit at 8 ticks. some of them went on the right direction and returned. but the all of them went right for 6.

you could automate the first 8/8 R/R plus a second runner contract, that trails the current price 8 ticks after. from this you could tune up the automatic

I recommend ! if you trade renkos use 1 tikc less acording your current Timeframe

for example if youare trading 6-2 put a 5 ticks target at least

with the current volatily that dayws i increase timeframes to 10-2 and try get 8 ticks profit

Im begining this post to follOwing the idea some days a go a guy post in other thread forum showing an INTERESTING SIGNAL

SD VOLUMEN WITH GZT AND DWAN TOOLS:

here single template to use with NQ/ 10-2 Renko spectrum

Notice: when volatility is lower you must change Timeframe to 8-1 or 6-1

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sf6wbv

Im requesting original creator a method TO explain us how setup TARGETS

dwan_1_POST.png

RULES:

-You must wait price touch or entering volumen zone then

-See your tirggers in this example i use original gzt method using entrypatern conlfuence and confirm the short trend with dwan to entering the trade

-Stop is clearly above poc in the profile or the last price when voluemn bar was added

-Misiing idea how setup a Target yet if you have idea share us:

--Aslo im adding Evoprc2 to confirm day trend observing the angle into pcr2

Notice: im testing some radom days and always get 100% acurated trades but is a little model to determinate if signal is solid and with good ration some fuys tellme get over 90% always

if that its true i can code a Automatic strat for that signal for all here.but help with Targets

Hi LIIonsar,

First thank you to develop the methode.

Well, if you want an ideal point of exit that you can automate i can help.

I will take your same graph.

For me ,the exit point is this :

1- The GZT_EntryPattern is red

2- The Leading ( blue ) in DVANShortTermTrend cross the point when the histrogram turn from red to green

====> This's on case if we're seller and we looking for point of exit

If we are buyer the point of exit will be :

1- The GZT_EntryPattern is green

2- The Leading ( blue ) in DVANShortTermTrend cross the point when the histrogram turn from green to red

The entry point will be like that ( if we're seller ):

1- The Volume Node red appear

2- The GZT_EntryPattern is green

3- The Leading ( blue ) in DVANShortTermTrend cross the point when the histrogram turn from green to red

I hope this idea help you. And i hope you automate that in SiBloodHound SharkIndicator and share the result

Many thank's bro

Best Regards

http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/09/15/160915015409938773.jpg

BUT WE NEED FROM ORIGINAL POSTED GUY A CLARIFICATION how signal is validated becasue for example today in Crude oil we are havong several signals broken and the stop constantly has been executed also im finding some times the zones repaint when price moves quickly please Clarify us the entry!regards

I am finding the same thing Zones are being repainted and any indicator which repaints is not good at all in my book.