Prediction Cycle Plugin for 32 bit Amibroker

stevemoore

The best for the Indian markets!

This is a very useful indicator by our pro Indian markets analyst the great Rajandran. It incorporates the larger timeframe into the smaller timeframe and gives up a very accurate prediction cycle of buys and sells that prints right on your chart.

Installation Steps

1)Download Predict Cycle Plugin for Amibroker to your local machine and unzip it

2)Copy PredictCycle.dll plugin to Amibroker\plugins\ folder

3)Copy PredictCycle.afl code to Amibroker\formulas\basic charts\ folder

4)Now open the blank charts and apply PredictCycle.afl code. Change the default Period Settings to 7

5)You are done!

PredictCycleNew.zip (4.66KB)

Prediction Cycle Plugin for Amibroker

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fbepp6

http://www.marketcalls.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Nifty-Prediction-Cycle.png

Note : Predict Cycle Plugin is currently available only for 32bit- Amibroker Version.

For more information and the AFL code

http://www.marketcalls.in/amibroker/prediction-cycle-plugin-amibroker.html

Cheers,:)

Edited by stevemoore

Hello steve.

The plugin only works for the Daily chart not intraday time frames?

Is there anything like this for the MT4 or 5 platform? Or even Ninjatrader 7/8?

Thanks steve.

G,day Osman,

Rajandran's primary intent was to code a longterm indicator that separates the underlying cycle component from the price and helps you understand the ongoing cycle. It gives a better perspective about the cycles happening the larger timeframes (Daily, Weekly,Monthly) and thereby better decision making.

Indications are provided to understand the phase of cycle. Green Arrow indicates start of positive cycle phase and the red Arrow Indicates start of negative cycle phase.So you can use it to your advantage in Stocks and Futures options too.

Sorry Osman he did not code the indicator for Metatrader or Ninjatrader. But infact he does have the knowledge to do that as he is very versatile in most trading platforms coding.I will let him know that there is a good market for the other platforms too.:)

Thanks stevie. Will you let us know when he does have it for MT4 and/or NT 7/8?

Interested in MT4 Version too if Possible.. ;-)

Interested in Tradestation or Multichatrs version too if possible. Thank!

Is it possible to have later on a 64 bit version please ?

Rajandran is able to code on many trading platforms and will probably will code for the 64 bit version too. I am sure he will code if he has the time but since he is doing this for free atm I can't really say when. I told him there is great interest for his indicators across the various platforms so when he has released newer or updated versions, I will let you know and post them here. Rajandranji is very talented.:)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...