Any options for NT7 datafeed for NSE India

goi

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any of us tried to install this on Virtual Server. I once tried and failed miserably. I am using NT-7 and RTD 1.4 and on my system it works fine. Only downside is I have to keep Laoptop open from Morning to Late Evening to Get Tick data.

It is very good Idea to install Nt-7 and RTD on VPS and keep them running 24x7

Yes you are right. I am using NT 8 and RTD 1.50 and feed 30 scrip charts with it. Just add the scrip in Market analyzer of NT8 and no need to keep the chart open.

Hello Sir , All setup done..

I was able to Backfill data from Nest plus for Banknifty..

File generated in R Drive with Ninjatrder Format. and Imported successfully too.

1)So this means I will Get Live prices in NT8 Right ? When market opens Tomorrow. ?

2) And After adding symbols in Market Analyzer , I have to let it open as it is right ?? And have to add those symbols everyday again ?

3) what should be My symbol name for weekly option data in NT8 and in RTDman File ?

Does any of us tried to install this on Virtual Server. I once tried and failed miserably. I am using NT-7 and RTD 1.4 and on my system it works fine. Only downside is I have to keep Laoptop open from Morning to Late Evening to Get Tick data.

It is very good Idea to install Nt-7 and RTD on VPS and keep them running 24x7

hello sir Plz Go through this posts ,

http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/vps-ninjatrader.104694/#post-1228489

only 2 tools available for indian market ( with backfill option )

1- Yusi (stopped service due to some legal issue. We have a cracked version of 92 which can backfill but lags in RT data feed.( Thanks to ADMIS who cracked this version )

2- RTD by JOSH (open source and backfill option is also there )

installation details well explained by ZOHEB in this forum.

only 2 tools available for indian market ( with backfill option )

1- Yusi (stopped service due to some legal issue. We have a cracked version of 92 which can backfill but lags in RT data feed.( Thanks to ADMIS who cracked this version )

2- RTD by JOSH (open source and backfill option is also there )

installation details well explained by ZOHEB in this forum.

currently Zerodha & Upstox is open to provide data through API. Is there any way we can connect these APIs to Feed to NT-7

Hello Sir , All setup done..

I was able to Backfill data from Nest plus for Banknifty..

File generated in R Drive with Ninjatrder Format. and Imported successfully too.

1)So this means I will Get Live prices in NT8 Right ? When market opens Tomorrow. ?

2) And After adding symbols in Market Analyzer , I have to let it open as it is right ?? And have to add those symbols everyday again ?

3) what should be My symbol name for weekly option data in NT8 and in RTDman File ?

Hello sir , Getting Live Feed with No problem...

I didn't open Chart for one symbol it , only added it in Market Analyzer but when I opened chart for it after sometime ...Didn't get previous data... so does that mean Market Analyzer doesn't save data ? or is there any other setting i have to do ??

you link market analyzer to one chart.

when market opens select scrips in market anlyzer and see that chart updating

next select next scrip.you select all scrips one by one and wait till chart updates

once chart start upating no need to open chart.

i think it is flaw in NT7.

open a chart of any candle type uses tick data like renko or any other

Edited by sateshchand

you link market analyzer to one chart.

when market opens select scrips in market anlyzer and see that chart updating

next select next scrip.you select all scrips one by one and wait till chart updates

once chart start upating no need to open chart.

i think it is flaw in NT7.

open a chart of any candle type uses tick data like renko or any other

got it will try that way.....But Ninja is not saving data in its data base...If i close chart window for any symbol and open it again after data is gone.. looks like need to change some setting but what ?

money share i took cleaned file from fx upload site and used your lic but not working. pls share your working nest goes cleaned exe file which is patched attached my err for ref https://ibb.co/ihanjv

Also xml file have empty value anything i need to give here.thx

<RSAKeyValue></RSAKeyValue>

<Key3></Key3>

Edited by mike83

money share i took cleaned file from fx upload site and used your lic but not working. pls share your working nest goes cleaned exe file which is patched attached my err for ref https://ibb.co/ihanjv

Also xml file have empty value anything i need to give here.thx

<RSAKeyValue></RSAKeyValue>

<Key3></Key3>

Try Theoatrader's file with lic file. it may work. No need to change anything

thx now its working. but it seems it wont work with latest nest . also i thought it doesnt need auto backfill unlike rtd but we have to do manual backfill. for ninja as of now only RTD is best as it is open source but yusi tool has best UI and can be improved lot . hope he makes it as open source under GPL for benefit of retail traders

• 3 years later...