{REQ} Trading123 Autotrader

fxknight

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to love lululee!:D

I changed the instrument date to CL-10-16 and all the buttons are now lighted up and the autotrader is working!

Note to self, never forget rollover dates! Hehe.

Thank you so much lulu!:)

G'day Osman.

Yes it's a good idea to always listen to lululee.:)

You need to look into this matter if it's troubling you always. Get into the habit of updating your instrument's or all your trading contracts latest rollover dates. Even GZT say that it's vital to know when to roll over your contracts to the “Front Month” contract with the most volume and they even have a free indicator for that and they called it GZT_RolloversGuide. Here's the indicator.Please install it and use it for your live trading contracts.

In fact here are all their useful free indicators GZT_FullRangeBars, GZT_BarCloseMarker, GZT_Leaders_Laggers and the GZT_RolloversGuide.

These are the latest with their .msi installers (very safe) and you have to close NT7 and just click and run the installers.It will automatically install the indicators into NT7.

GZTFree.zip (3.12MB)

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/s2gulp

Btw, the GZT_Market-Breadth indicator(Leaders_Laggers) takes some getting used to and you have to learn all the optional settings.Here is a video on the Market Breath explaining all the settings and options. Please study it.

http://goldenzonetrading.com/free-courses/free-market-breadth-indicator/

If you really like GZT and their stuff,here are numerous videos by them about their Mastery Programs and Indicator Suite. Have a look mate.

http://www.theclassifiedsplus.com/video/user/UCEWgTztYLpOP73LsQJXF83g/CBQQAQ

stevie if I may, like forexknight, I too like the market-cycle indicator from Patrick, but having been told about it's unreliability,I would just like to confirm it's dependability too.

By chance,do you happen to have the NaviTrend indicator which also has the Navi Pivot prints too? I'd like to make a simple comparison between the MC and NaviTrend to see if there are any irregularities.

Thanks mate as always.:)

stevie if I may, like forexknight, I too like the market-cycle indicator from Patrick, but having been told about it's unreliability,I would just like to confirm it's dependability too.

By chance,do you happen to have the NaviTrend indicator which also has the Navi Pivot prints too? I'd like to make a simple comparison between the MC and NaviTrend to see if there are any irregularities.

Thanks mate as always.:)

G'day Marty,

You want to make a comparison between Market Cycle and the NaviTrend? Well I do have the NaviTrend,(part of the Navitrader system),but then I might as well upload the Navitrader system for you, the new members and any who don't have Navi yet. But I think I better use a new thread for that since this is the Trading123 thread.

Steve Wheeler has not had a new Navitrader demo since about one year already.He's too busy making money with his new mentorship programs with Navitrader.

Just be careful with pivot trading Mart,because being what they are, they are liable to repaint, and when you get trapped by a side fake,there will be problems because there is no ready way to get out of it.So only a tight SL can protect you.Do not assume they will always be right.In fact I think you should re-read this thread and conversation between our old friends Cashmanic and JoeWilson about the inevitability of the repainting of pivots here

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/23977-REQ-Trading123-net/page7?highlight=market+cycle

starts with Joe Wilson post #61 between him amd Cashmanic.

I will post the Navitrader system for you and anybody else in a new thread.

Btw nice new logo for Indo, iCan.... good work:)

Edited by stevemoore

That's a nice thread steve. Is Cashmaster and JoeWilson still around?

Aha! Yes I'll assume they are both still around Osman. You mean are they still members of Indo? Not for Cashmanic. He has decided to leave and concentrate on his other interests and also to manage some UFC fighters. He doesn't really need the money(he already has buckets load,)so I don't know why .As for JoeWilson, I haven't seen him post since late last year,but I do like him and his ideas.I hope he is well and okay. :)

• 3 weeks later...

thanks fryguy1

Trading123Auto Trader v5.msi not working error message

"This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Installer package"

Edited by Ganymed

thanks fryguy1

"This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Installer package"

Give a try this package without the installer:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/m25i6b

Unpack 7z wrapper and import file Trading123_edu_by_AndreyB.zip in the standard way into the NT.

Manually you have to copy sounds into the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\Sounds

Docs also included in the 7z.

p.s. I have made No adjustments in the files. They are originally educated by Andrey Bobrov (or his staff?)

thanks fryguy1

Not sure, might try running the file in Administrator mode. It installed fine for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...