PTG (Polaris Group)

Tim Meister

Hallo!

Just back in Berlin from training the new Avionics technicians of the Lufthansa Apprenticeship. It's a good intake this time as we have many new trainees with good promise.Back home I was thinking about trading with the Dave Dube Polaris Trading Group indicators and systems,which many trader friends have said are very good indicators with excellent coding. I was just wondering if anyone had any of their PTG indicators (trial or educated) for testing.

Danke!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sehr geehrter Herr Meister,

Firstly,I'd like to refer you to this post in the Indo archives.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/25704-Anyone-know-abour-P-laris-Trading-Group?highlight=polaris

You may recognize the names in that thread (lol)

Secondly,my good man I must inform you that they currently do not have trials for their indicator suite but only a 7 day free trial to their Trading Room.

But I do remember Cashmanic talking about them during one of our Skype sessions.

So since you are asking, I will ask Cash if he has anything from them and as you know Cash usually does.

He is free for the next 2 weeks from UFC activities and tomorrow I will catch up with him again.

Take it easy my German powerhouse.;)

Hallo!

Just back in Berlin from training the new Avionics technicians of the Lufthansa Apprenticeship. It's a good intake this time as we have many new trainees with good promise.Back home I was thinking about trading with the Dave Dube Polaris Trading Group indicators and systems,which many trader friends have said are very good indicators with excellent coding. I was just wondering if anyone had any of their PTG indicators (trial or educated) for testing.

Danke!

Can we post them here please ....

G'day Timo,

Well Cash said he does have them but only these indicators,Trend Friend, Gator and the Trix MA. I will PM them to you but Cash also says to use them with his "Peaks and Troughs" pdf report for accuracy which you can find in his FB group's downloads.

Let me know if you still can't find his FB group's links.They are FB designated private and secret so you will need the password I sent you.

Lululee, thanks for all your help.I will PM you the indicators.

Btw Cash said he managed to get hold of their full indicator pack but they are using a very strong anti reverse engineering and obfuscation module that is tied to their secured server side and enforces your MachineID to the actual binary file and a seperate dll file is generated for every user which has their unique machineID encrypted in it.So you can hardly distribute it without them knowing who you are.It's the kind of protection that Cashmanic's own people cannot handle It's implemented by the former BMT wizard sefstrat. However these 3 indicators are passed on as free to try, so no protection is afforded.

G'day Timo,

Well Cash said he does have them but only these indicators,Trend Friend, Gator and the Trix MA. I will PM them to you but Cash also says to use them with his "Peaks and Troughs" pdf report for accuracy which you can find in his FB group's downloads.

Let me know if you still can't find his FB group's links.They are FB designated private and secret so you will need the password I sent you.

Btw Cash said he managed to get hold of their full indicator pack but they are using a very strong anti reverse engineering and obfuscation module that is tied to their secured server side and enforces your MachineID to the actual binary file and a seperate dll file is generated for every user which has their unique machineID encrypted in it.So you can hardly distribute it without them knowing who you are.It's the kind of protection that Cashmanic's own people cannot handle It's implemented by the former BMT wizard sefstrat. However these 3 indicators are passed on as free to try, so no protection is afforded.

Stephen,thanks so much for all your effort. Also thank you very much for the personal invite and endorsement for the FB group.Yes I am fluent in English so no problems there.I have received your PM AND all the info.Please thank Andew Hunt too on my behalf.The group has a beautiful website and the FB group has so much proprietary information on trading and speculation! including the forums and chat and trading rooms!

It is spoiling me and will get my full attention after work.No wonder it is private and by invitation only.

vielen dank mein freund!:)

Hie stevemoore,

Can we check the fb account or its private Group which requires permission

Thanking you

G'day Timo,

Stevie,how come I don't see any PTG indicators and the trading section on the group's website? Can I recommend my forex consortium guys also to study and visit Cashmanic's exclusive trading room? I know it's not easy to be approved for the FB group,but I just want to confirm my approval as a member. I visited the site this morning but it looks abandoned and is that bearded big guy in the MMA section really Brad Hudson? (I've never spoken to him on Skype before so I have not seen him)The guy who is former member at Indo (Darktrader)?

Btw congrats Timo on being accepted. What time is it in Berlin now? Can we video chat at the FB site for a bit? No problem if it's too late for you.

Thanks!

Edited by SINGtrader

Stevie,how come I don't see any PTG indicators and the trading section on the group's website? Can I recommend my forex consortium guys also to study and visit Cashmanic's exclusive trading room? I know it's not easy to be approved for the FB group,but I just want to confirm my approval as a member. I visited the site this morning but it looks abandoned and is that bearded big guy in the MMA section really Brad Hudson? (I've never spoken to him on Skype before so I have not seen him)The guy who is former member at Indo (Darktrader)?

Btw congrats Timo on being accepted. What time is it in Berlin now? Can we video chat at the FB site for a bit? No problem if it's too late for you.

Thanks!

Marty did you not get the email about our new site's website? We have moved! and all the former site content has moved too!The new password also applies for the new site.I have sent you a PM with all the relevant details.You can find all the new content at the new site like the new sections on Trading, Speculation, Martial Arts, Occult Sciences, etc.

Btw nobody has the PTG full package of indicators because their protection algos are so severe.Our crackers could not do it and Andrew said the package was not up to standard anyways.As for the 3 PTG indicators I think Darktrader will be present shortly and explain everything about application for the FB group and answer all the questions.

Yes that really is Darktrader, AKA The Harbinger, Brad Hudson. When that video was recorded he was bearded but only when he is not in training mode.You can Skype him if you want,just be careful. He can be a bit volatile.You can't Skype Cashmanic now as he left for his usual business travel after UFC 200.Yes Marty you are a confirmed member of the group and no there are no fees or charges.Andrew likes you ,you are in that's all.

Hie senior Members ,

Can't we get them here so that we can use them . If possible

Thanking you

Hie stevemoore,

Can we check the fb account or its private Group which requires permission

Thanking you

Hang on traderin. Darktrader will be here to talk about the FB group's membership, and the indicators. I have to stress no guarantees.He could return here today or tomorrow.That guy listens to nobody but Andrew Hunt

Edited by stevemoore

Marty did you not get the email about our new site's website? We have moved! and all the former site content has moved too!The new password also applies for the new site.I have sent you a PM with all the relevant details.You can find all the new content at the new site like the new sections on Trading, Speculation, Martial Arts, Occult Sciences, etc.

Btw nobody has the PTG full package of indicators because their protection algos are so severe.Our crackers could not do it and Andrew said the package was not up to standard anyways.As for the 3 PTG indicators I think Darktrader will be present shortly and explain everything about application for the FB group and answer all the questions.

Yes that really is Darktrader, AKA The Harbinger, Brad Hudson. When that video was recorded he was bearded but only when he is not in training mode.You can Skype him if you want,just be careful. He can be a bit volatile.You can't Skype Cashmanic now as he left for his usual business travel after UFC 200.Yes Marty you are a confirmed member of the group and no there are no fees or charges.Andrew likes you ,you are in that's all.

Hallo steve,

Yes I talked to Mart last nite on one of your FB group's video chat rooms.I told him about the new website and the proper procedures, like the new links and regulations.He seems to understand better now. But I have to tell you,the new site is so addictive that I skipped work this morning just to familiarize myself .I am hooked.You are making me skip work! I never skip work!

I was checking out the "How to crack Ninjatrader 7 "under the Trading section and you have me stunned! This group is so addictive!You guys need to put a warning! Join only if you are willing to skip work,sex and meals.You guys have 129 applicants waiting on the list.I hope they know. Haha!

Steve about the new NT7 cracking, section may I ask you to recommend a free AIO(All-in one) software that includes dissambler,with scanners and viewers? The cracking section is really extensive and Cashmanic's past experience with HFT and his cracker team videos are really good!

Btw is Brad Hudson really coming back to Indo? I would like to do a piece on him for my German MMA site

Danke steve

Thanks!

How are you Mart. Good to talk to you. Hope you now know how to navigate the group's site. I will leave the group chat on so if you tag me,if I am around I will respond and you can see and hear me. .The technology they use here is really something! Too addictive,I did not go to work today!

8-)

Here I am steve as promised.

Well howdy Steve.Good to see ya are hard at work with your trading and social media platforms monetizing. Don't worry I don't mind coming here to help ya out.The boss has flown off recently, but he knows about your multiple endorsements.I'll look after his FB group, while he is away until next week,then it's back to the dojo for my fight with Alejandro Gomes for top 50 qualification.

Man this place hasn't changed. I won't say much.I'd rather use my fists than typing on some fcuken keyboard.How's your new job as a corporate sentry? I'm done with the 925 world man.Fcuk that! I ain't a private dik no more and back home in my new place in Canada just for now.The boss has taught me well how to keep my weight maintained that even that bald eagle Dana is impressed.Hey man you need any o my UFC fights on video,sound me of man.

Alright I better get on with biness.I ain't no public speaker so bear with me,cos you guys ain't no educated listeners too. Was a former member here in II during my good boy trading days until I was plucked from nothingness by my boss Andrew Hunt, who you used to know as Cashmanic.He's like a father to me so I better not hear anything shitty boutem.

The group is not interested in finding or looking for new members ,although our waiting list is above 100.Once you are in we have many sponsors to help you and hold your hands in training.Some are already now top professionals in their biness. Traders,IM masters,hell even MMA.

You have to be invited to join ONLY.No other way. Your background and past is not important,but you must understand and speak and write english.Here at Indo there are now 4 qualified members, so they can endorse you.If you qualify for membership.there are NO FEES OR CHARGES WHATSOEVER.

Our trading section alone is so extensive and valuable it's like a fcuken library.It got so much unwanted attention on the Internet that Cashmanic had to classify it a Facebook private and secret group and membership by invites only.Now less people know about it.

Okay some have asked about the three PTG indicators.Well steve it's not really the group's stuff,so I guess it's okay to upload them.They are fcukshit indicators anyway,wait till you join and have the group's trading indicators and vids.Real beauties

These 3 indicators won't need any cracking of any sort unlike their Multi indicator suite which was protected by a coder from Hell.They are Trix MA, Gator and Trend Friend.Thats all.I have uploads on that old place sendspace

PTGCashFBGroup.zip

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ohxwpp

Hope I helped ya out steve and greets to all the new FB Group members.Oops nearly forgot to send a shout out and greets to my old Indo friend ESVepara. Hope everything's OK for you my man.

Peace out,

Edited by Darktrader

@SINGtrader, how can we be invited to join? thanks.

Any present member can sponsor you and send you an invite.But the one who invited you is responsible for you. steve moore invited me but I had a Skype session with Andrew Hunt also.

They have very strict rules but I am ok with that because the inside of their FB group is stir crazy (very good)

Edited by SINGtrader