WARNING cracked mzpack Virus or trojan

imfm

I wanna warm guy get the ltas mzpack was post here in indo forum the dll havea trojan enbeded the poster was the same vendor to stealth your broker credentials and remotly using a vps login andput orders in your trading account i have 3 customer that use the priate dll and get today a serius throuble wiht hi trading account.

i think this actitude show us a Agresive Vendor .please avoid the lats dll posted. i have the source code only to guy that probeme havea a valid lincenses from mzpack retail

I wanna warm guy get the ltas mzpack was post here in indo forum the dll havea trojan enbeded the poster was the same vendor to stealth your broker credentials and remotly using a vps login andput orders in your trading account i have 3 customer that use the priate dll and get today a serius throuble wiht hi trading account.

i think this actitude show us a Agresive Vendor .please avoid the lats dll posted. i have the source code only to guy that probeme havea a valid lincenses from mzpack retail

I'm sorry, but I didn't get your point...

Based on what facts you're presenting such astonishing findings? One day you are happy of cracked release (indeed, I wouldn't call it educated) and next day your opinion is quite different.

How old are you?

Appart of your st*** assumptions, the problem is much deeper and related to the protection scheme or licensing in general more frequently used recently by the vendors.

I fully understand their point of view, but tell me please, why we have to pay for the tools, which additionally discreases eficiency of NT platform (which is already very ineffective in the area of order flow and orderbook)?

I don't mean, that the vendor themselves or hired by them programmers are unskilled. You should know, that nowadays programming requires specialized knowledge. Based on the tons of stuff I saw from inside most of the developers have limited skills in the protection (although they are very often still very good as a general programmers). Surgeon, ophthalmologist, dermatologist all of them are doctors, but do not replace each other. Think about it in the sense of programming.

Concerning the cracked release of MzPack: the cracker has made 2 small changes in the comparison to the original. So, if you claim this is a suspicious file - the same concerns the original... Surprised?

I'm sorry, but I didn't get your point...

Based on what facts you're presenting such astonishing findings? One day you are happy of cracked release (indeed, I wouldn't call it educated) and next day your opinion is quite different.

How old are you?

Appart of your st*** assumptions, the problem is much deeper and related to the protection scheme or licensing in general more frequently used recently by the vendors.

I fully understand their point of view, but tell me please, why we have to pay for the tools, which additionally discreases eficiency of NT platform (which is already very ineffective in the area of order flow and orderbook)?

I don't mean, that the vendor themselves or hired by them programmers are unskilled. You should know, that nowadays programming requires specialized knowledge. Based on the tons of stuff I saw from inside most of the developers have limited skills in the protection (although they are very often still very good as a general programmers). Surgeon, ophthalmologist, dermatologist all of them are doctors, but do not replace each other. Think about it in the sense of programming.

Concerning the cracked release of MzPack: the cracker has made 2 small changes in the comparison to the original. So, if you claim this is a suspicious file - the same concerns the original... Surprised?

Did you see anything unusual or just telling imfm that if there is any problem that it was put by vendor originally. I am considering this indicator but now concerned about any malicious code

ITS INCREIBLE how some people here is venerating our security: First of all expose the 2 things supposal mika change

second im not talking about a trojan embedded into the dll im talking about a security hole open in your PC to run any malicious software

Edited by imfm

admin": sometimes you talk here thinking you are into Futures.io or stocktwists or barrons forums!!! MAN INDO IS A CRACKING SOFTWARE FORUM

I think you are in the wrong place.L

For me the only reason to crack and get SRC is to preserve IDEA AND ALGO in a safe place.

NOTICE:

I was always a customer from mzpack software

Edited by imfm

additional info: the dll was filtered in a Rusky forum where Mika from mzpack was member a lot years ago and where the first idea about mztrolls was conceived other important think you must to know is mzpack is clone copy for a private order flow creation you can find in that forum:invest74.ru and user dd$ ITS MEAN YOU AND TRADEBEUTY IS NOT PROTECTING NOTHING HERE! Edited by imfm

Did you see anything unusual or just telling imfm that if there is any problem that it was put by vendor originally. I am considering this indicator but now concerned about any malicious code

Take it easy. There is no malicious code inside of MzPack. The explanation of such suspicion relies on lack of decrypting skills.

Hello imfm - I appreciate your efforts in keeping II safe from m@lw@re and "naughty" hooks in softw@re. If you don't mind, could you cut and paste the piece of code that is supposedly exfiltrating the broker account credentials from the PC, so we can all see the evidence. What type of method is it using to export this account credentials (http/https/ftp/other)? Thanks!