How I made $6,000.00 in few minutes.Fib method by TRADERBEAUTY

Traderbeauty

Dear All.

I havent been posting much lately because I am too busy and this takes a lot of time ; but i had to show you this amazing trade.

I SHORTED THE MARKET TWO TICKS FROM THE TOP AND THEN IT DROPPED ALMOST 120 POINTS.

If any of you has done it or has any other method to predict the top then please let me know.

So first image is my trade log

please note my shorts at 2119 , aprox 45 minutes later ( that was after hours time ) i was reading a book and suddenly i heard the lovely "Fill" sound meaning i got out at 2059 for 60 points on 2 contracts that exactly $6000 not bad.

In the following posts i will explain why i entered and how i made the calculations. no indicators other than fib levels were involved.

I would ask one thing from you- if you like reading this post then press the "Thanks" button otherwise i have no idea if i support the forum or just wasing my time.

p,s- THIS IS MY LIVE REAL MONEY ACCOUNT AT INTERACTIVE BROKERS.

Take care

Traderbeauty-Jane

full images just in case ///http://i.imgur.com/J24eGje.png///

http://i.imgur.com/J24eGje.png

Edited by Traderbeauty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this image is showing the rest of my positions and my already in orders.

again- this is a live - real money account.

in my next post i will show you how i got to the trade and what is my longer term view and why i m not exiting my shorts even though i have more than 70k so far.

full link just in case ///http://i.imgur.com/Kl6btgW.png//

http://i.imgur.com/Kl6btgW.png

Edited by Traderbeauty

i am trying to simplify it as much as possible.

as you can see- we had a divergence before ( not shown but explained in the previous forecast in my main thread).

this was followed by another divergence that i knew was coming.

the daily candle was a joke- went up 37 points on a much lower volume- that means its a fake and there is going to be a divergence meaning 1.12 fib extension.

we also have a perfect comfluence from the previous top- see the fib on the left side.

tht is how i calculated 2119. the high was 2119.5 which i would not get any way so i missed the absolute ever top by one tick.

now- i am not a genius or a prophet - i just follow some simple common sense combined with fib levels and i just wanted to show you the results.

the reason why i am showing you my real- live account is to get your attention and to show you that it can be done.

now- another explanation how i got out-

i should have exited at 1949 which is the .88 fib ( look on the fib on the right side) but i am not greedy and i was happy with the 78 which i knew will come and took 60 points. this will answer many of you that struggle with the question how to derive a target to an entry.

one quick note- i was doing the calculations using a much more accurate chart ( renko 18-4)- here i am showing you just the entire method so the 18-4 wont fit- so i am using 180 minutes that is not accurate.

http://i.imgur.com/NX6r2wf.jpg

in this last post i am showing where are my exits for the remaining 31 short contracts ( real ones not paper).

when i look at the entire picture i see less that 112 fib- that means that the reaction down is going to be at least 78 fib but most likely 88 fib. so that is where i am exiting all my positions and might even reverse to a long.

again- all these calculation are not involved with any indicators but fib levels.

one more amazing fib confluence is at the 1821 where we have the 88 fib almost to the tick with the ab=cd which is the previous leg down.you tell me what are the odds for that lol.

when something like that happens its once in a lifetime opportunity.

now- i am also ready for any other situation- and as you can see in my first post i already have orders to short at the 78 fib up.

If you look at the daily volume- you can see that we have a huge down bar with huge volume- that is very bearish and i expect it to continue down much more.

To sum it all up- i really hope that his post is helping at least some of you.I am not trying to show off or brag but i know that the only way to get your attention is to show real results.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Take care

Jane

http://i.imgur.com/bJtoaNH.jpg

Edited by Traderbeauty

egaalh

if you had bothered to read some of my previous posts you would see that i dont "make money one day in my life".

i have shown again and again with pictures of my live account how i made money many times.

i am trying to show you all how effective and accurate is just reading the market and add the fib levels on top can be.

use less indicators- get you screens to be simple and clear- as less indicators as possible.try to read the market leg by leg.

I would expect you to be more polite and less insulting specifically after i s have spent more than an hour to post it all.

I guess people like you are the reason why i sopped posting.

egaalh

I would expect you to be more polite and less insulting specifically after i s have spent more than an hour to post it all.

I guess people like you are the reason why i sopped posting.

Take it easy Jane. Don't you see his "Thanks" counter? He seems to be just a selfish person with the eyes fixed on himself only.

yes it a pretty simple and very effective technique must be remembered that the fibo can be of support and resistance as c very effective to open and close the position that its the trend turning point as above 16.80 and 50 as the RSI and very effective for calculating the trend or correction of walking gives good signal of sell and buy

so far so good

look at the daily bar.

volume is very high, nice move down, ended right at the bottom, all that means there should be continuation to the downside.

look at the arrow- there is my first target- there is just too much confluence between the 2.6 , 1.9 and the entire 61.8. ( keep in mind that i still have 31 contracts ).

most likely we will have a nice retracement there where i would reshort these 7 that i plan to cover over there - but i will keep you posted.

of course- if the market decides to go up i will short at certain levels but its too early for that.

take care

jane

http://i.imgur.com/TPqcu76.jpg

Excellent stuff Jane as usual....same target on ES and also like to point out that these ratios are uncanny as to how often they work in many markets.....combining 2 or more of these together to build a confluence is even more potent....As an avid Fib trader myself all I can say is this rocks and so do you Jane lol.....had to say that !

cheers !

Hi Jane,

That was fantastic trading. I am impressed and you continually impress me with your various methods, including the use of Renko Spectrum 1,2. I do not know why EGAALH had to attack you by asking that question, or is it his English that is a problem?

I recall that when he was attacked(Not really as SHICKMAN was trying to convey something else), you defended him very strongly.

So, my suggestion is that make a statement that you are unhappy with an attack and then IGNORE, as you will constantly get people who will want to attack.

Egaalh, you should ignore and apologize where you feel that you have been attacked or you have upset somebody.

If I have offended any of you (Egaalh, Jane or Shickman), I am sorry as I did not want any of this to be offensive to any of you.

We have a great community and a discord within the community ruins the atmosphere. By 2 bits worth.

Edited by nkp9999

Thanks friends for the kind words.Many times i see posts that i dont like or i believe are wrong but i do not say anything, i do not attack or go against no matter what my belief is.

Anyway- lets continue with what is going on. this is live and i analyze each daily bar so you can see it in slow motion.I do not wait for a lagging delayed indicator to tell me what to do- i do everything AHEAD of time.

As you noticed - the market proved me wrong and laughed at me today going up more than 40 points.

I do not care even though i still have 31 shorts and here is my plan:

There are two ways for the market to go down- one is very fast with buyers losing their tract and stops being hit - huge bars and huge volume.That is what we had for two days but not anymore.

We need to KNOW why did the market go up from the 1891- and that can be either from the big 1.6 or the big 1.272 which was at 1983.5.

If that is the case I have more shorts waiting already at the 78 fib at 2089.

if you look also at the two sets of arrows- that is how i calculated a symmetry which amazingly comes together almost to the tick with the 78.This confluence is helping me to make a decision.

If the market will only go to the 50 or 61.8 and from there down- i have enough contracts and i will exit some more at the 1.6 or 1.2 extension to the downside.

if for any reason the market will not stop at the 78 i will add at the 112 and 1.272 extensions to the upside but i hardly believe that.

so lets the game begin- this is live and it my live money which makes it more interesting.

have fun

jane

http://i.imgur.com/3a5q7AF.jpg

Hi gang just a bit of an update as to just how potent these ratios are in referencing high probability "turn areas"......this was a chart I had posted in another forum namely as a good target into this area as well as a bounce area.....just following up with that chart and had in fact added a couple more fibs which lined up to form the cluster.....Also now getting back to the 38.2% of this whole down leg on s&p500 as well as a 127% projection which presents a good target back up as well as possible resistance.....of course nothing written in stone but in so far as referencing price and determining high probability areas these ratios again have a natural tendency to repeat a lot more than not....

http://screencast.com/t/cjh6gByp0

http://screencast.com/t/5xXoOCcM

http://screencast.com/t/yguOOvKwBwY (this was a high prob turn area I was looking for on the GBPUSD which it pretty much nailed).....

cheers !

markus

watch your language.

the reason why i post in the ninja forum is because i know almost everyone here and i try to share only with the ninja forum and no one else.

i consider the ninja section as a close group of friends and i hardly ever post anywhere else.

so if you have a problem you can either skip and not read it or just complain to the big boss.

Traderbeauty-SuperModerator.