daytradexchange

fxus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like big stops are used vs. small targets... could you post a pic from chart(s) showing when/where/why a trade is executed?

I was in his room a few months back and he trades 2 contracts on CL with stops at 10-15 tics and his targets were 3 tics and a runner set to B/E once 3 tics hit.

I tried to explain to him that a 5:1 RR ratio needs 83% success to breakeven - but he said he rarely has losers - yet the 5 days I was in the room he took mostly full losers every day with a few 3 tic winners !!!

If you are a super scalper it maybe worth a try but the guy who runs the room ain't no super scalper he just talks mostly BS IMO.

AND he definitely trades in SIM in the room - whenever he shows the trades you can easily see the "sim101" account identifyer

Edited by Bill A

Actually i scalp with the same ratio get 2 ticks stop 5 ticks with 2 contracts but i think you need transport ratios to weekly profits normally i have discipline daily stop average for 300$

4 and weekly 700$ normally i get over 200$ after several trades bad days are when market is really near news or strange events normally i close machines for the day.

and its true its necessary have highest accurate ratio this year im adding Order flow filtering to close trades before get stop hit and my Ratio is really good. im using a convination of volume microanalsys and order flow microanalisis to determinate if trade was bad trade and close inmediatly the order

• 1 year later...

Yes i agree on that, all though he's been posting the trades since 2015 and hasn't changed the methodology much.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy6cbOBL89UpZEC5tKlyeBg/feed

and the methodology seems ok it's concise and with very small stops, but i prefer the 5 min to gauge direction and trade longer trades. he trades 1 and 2 min and on oil is very volatile , but the trades he makes are ok, he goes for 6-20 ticks on the oil , i've been in the room, he trades 2 hours and he does have days with loss.

I was as always interested in the indies and how we can check how they can fit in our setups and give any edge.

So it would be nice if an educator could have a look at it.

Take care all and good trading

Man as always....brilliant work \\m/ ^:)^

and i was getting edgy to the point that at my 50s for the first time i decided o have a go at it ,

i downloaded Reflector and reflexil to start ...man oh man

Yea i know ...good luck with that , but as i said the targets if you see in the videos

are really good because they are based on pending orders been pulled ;) so it shows the

devious smart money, trying to lure us in, so i wanted to try it .

Thanks man once again huge respect and thanks.

take care and good w/e

Edited by trader1968

place all in the indicator dir

delete the dll

you might have to turn off the computer and restart to force a compile of the NT

orfila hi, and thanks for the effort,

Did that, empty from dlls, and they wont compile they make errors, if i remove the ArcherPlatform_4.0.cP.cs

they compile but only 2 of them work the Zones and the Bow (and this doen't look to plot like the one his chart displays), the other ones don't plot at all.

Tried them on real time replay data, but they are not plotting as well.

Any ideas ? :(

This link is for the chat room it still works for me, you could test it anytime to see if it works.

https://www.omnovia.com/pages/sc2/room_login.php?companyID=27130&isPresenter=0&roomID=52634

Hi there,

Thanks for that, appreciate it, i was in the room and have recordings of the charts, but something is going on with the indies, either they don't compile or not plot , if anyone else can crosscheck it would

be brilliant to see if its my pc.

Thanks to all

orfila hi, and thanks for the effort,

Did that, empty from dlls, and they wont compile they make errors, if i remove the ArcherPlatform_4.0.cP.cs

they compile but only 2 of them work the Zones and the Bow (and this doen't look to plot like the one his chart displays), the other ones don't plot at all.

Tried them on real time replay data, but they are not plotting as well.

Any ideas ? :(

you need that file (ArcherPlatform_4.0.cP.cs) for sma2 to compile correctly and then the others compile. Again, you have to force a recompile by turning the computer "OFF" and the restarting it. This forces a recompile of NT basic dll's

you need that file (ArcherPlatform_4.0.cP.cs) for sma2 to compile correctly and then the others compile. Again, you have to force a recompile by turning the computer "OFF" and the restarting it. This forces a recompile of NT basic dll's

Screenshot(2).thumb.jpg.a0a2c70dbe41051898233154e96b9669.jpg

Thats what i am getting, and i tried it in any way to compile,

but it won't, sma2 would compile also without the ArcherPlatform_4.0.cps