daytradexchange

fxus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone have any experience with this company : http://www.daytradexchange.com ? They claim that their software ARCHER is based on predictive algorithm and is used by hedge funds. They offer room trial but no trial for software. If anyone has this software, please share.

Regards,

Very interesting system. Just too bad they have no software trials.:(

Hello

I will say it again and again.

Do you think that any company will sell you a program that make money.

If the program make money than why to sell it. think twice about it.

would like to see one program that someone bought and made money with the program

Do you think it's possible that you can take what someone has developed and offered for sale, and use that as a basis to create your own winning approach?

Based on what I gathered so far :

1) They are using limit orders on the book, Level 2 data, to predict support and resistance levels out side the current price level.

2) They are not using any historical data as part of their predictive model.

3) They use 2 charts - 2 min with 2.8 model (tracking larger orders) and 1 min with 1.2 model (tracking smaller orders).

4) Looking to trade in the direction of larger model 2.8 using 1.2 as entry.

Thanks,

1) They are using limit orders on the book, Level 2 data, to predict support and resistance levels out side the current price level.

3) They use 2 charts - 2 min with 2.8 model (tracking larger orders) and 1 min with 1.2 model (tracking smaller orders).

Thanks,

Thanks. Is the above based on your watching their trading room? If so does their reported results match the room results? How does their software relate to the trading rules?

Thanks. Is the above based on your watching their trading room? If so does their reported results match the room results? How does their software relate to the trading rules?

Yes, the rules are based on how they are using their software in trading room. Their YouTube videos don't show all trades.

Thanks,

This is a better deal : http://www.daytradexchange.com/sales-link-2/

I checked them out for 3 days, not going to spend any more time on this, not worth it for me.

My two cents : 1) True trend can not be determined by just tracking limit orders from 2 min and 1 min charts. 2) There is no predictive algo built into the software except pure order book tracking.

Thanks,

Edited by fxus

Hey fxus

Would you please explain this with a pic if possible - so we can learn ?

Many thanks

"1) True trend can be determined by just tracking limit orders from 2 min and 1 min charts."

Bill A,

Sorry for the typo, fixed it. It should have been : 1) True trend can not be determined by just tracking limit orders from 2 min and 1 min charts.

I was commenting on their system which is entirely based on 2 min and 1 min charts as I explained earlier.

Thanks,

Thanks,

This strategy should work very well in an ideal world, but unfortunately, in real world the most of the limits orders (level 2 data), specially the further levels, are spoofing, so when price come near these limit orders levels, the spoofing algorithms cancel these and do the work for what are designed, destroying the basis of this logic. However, could be interesting to give a try to this.

BR

It is a strategy they are using, not just indicator?

I thought they just have free room trial, not their indicator/strategy.

No, they are not using a programmed strategy. The results I posted were a screenshot of discretionary trades taken using their indicators in their trading room.