BPT New Generation

SINGtrader

sometimes is necesary

show the truth in the face to transmit knowlege to real ignorant people:

i will try show in video how youcan put a malware or virus in a dll or file Crypt de file and make it FUD and enbed into loader process or exploit and infect several machines ...also put that file into any AV or online AV and see a Clean file. normlly these process was created to infect Ignorant Stalkers.

\\m/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl is a dangerous Trojan virus that is bundled on third party websites and spam emails. Once infected, Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl changes or replaces Keys and Values on your Windows Registry, and making lots of system errors. If Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl modifies and damages your system programs, and then your PC speed may become slower. Finally, your PC may under great risk to crash down since Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl has damaged your system. Therefore, you will suffer from losing your important files and data. You may also need a long time to launch your computer because of Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl infection.

Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl pretends to be a legitimate program, but actually it will inject malicious applications to damage your PC system. What is worse, Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl can not be detected by common anti-virus software, so your PC will easily infect by it. Moreover, Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl will let your computer obtain lots of security bugs which make your PC easily be attacked by hackers. For the sake of your PC system and important data, once your PC infected by Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl, you have to get rid of it without delay.

Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl Is Dangerous

1. Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl comes bundled with other viruses, such as Artemis!F96E402D2457

2. Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl incredibly slows down your system performance.

3. Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl can display annoying pop-up advertisements on your screen

4. Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl may hijack Web browsers, Web links, or cause redirect problems

5. Computers infected by Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl run like out of control

6. Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl reveals to hackers your financial details

7. Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl corrupts windows registry

8. The removal of Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl is not easy

if someone is interested to check if has been infected try loking for that Reg keys

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[random].exe"

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\[ Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl]

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\ Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl character

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ Trojan:Win32/Spursint.A!cl

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\BrowserHelperObjects\[random numbers]

Edited by imfm

Hey how is it you are still a member of this forum? With all your admissions of guilt and trash talking you should have been banned long ago.Are you also in league with Andrey in reselling educated indicators? You can be found out you know.

I NEVER SOLD NOTHING IM CUSTOMER OF ALL INDICATORS I USE IN MY TRADING SETUPS ALSO I HAVE A DEVELOPER TEAM WORKING FOR ME TO GET MY OWN TOOLS Bannme?im a supporter in this forum im posting several unique educated files here as other educators but your intentions was discovered.

dont worry idont watse my time with *****s

Edited by imfm

I want to say only Nice :-t ( not possible message too short=)) )

and beliveme i have really nice tools.also some indicator never has been disclosure sometimes for example Rjay bars pack was releasd by me for forum guys but i see noramlly how some vendor try cheat his product seling garvage here

Would be nice at least to use the Market Replay and test it on ES, NQ and CL for 30 days or so and see if it has any merit. It may contain basic indicators but it is the combination that is important. Let's hope it can be educated... seems like the developer took some extra steps in protecting it.. for $5000 a pop understandably so.. he wants his money! Usually any trading product that is not available to be leased month to month must raise alarms. The seller has no confidence in his product and wants his money all upfront since he knows that after one month he will lose the subscriber.. unfortunately this is the case here.. let's stay tuned. Edited by fxknight

Would be nice at least to use the Market Replay and test it on ES, NQ and CL for 30 days or so and see if it has any merit. It may contain basic indicators but it is the combination that is important. Let's hope it can be educated... seems like the developer took some extra steps in protecting it.. for $5000 a pop understandably so.. he wants his money! Usually any trading product that is not available to be leased month to month must raise alarms. The seller has no confidence in his product and wants his money all upfront since he knows that after one month he will lose the subscriber.. unfortunately this is the case here.. let's stay tuned.

That is what my point is and there is no trial for the tools.

Fortunately, I've found the educated files together with the chart templates:

BPTInstitutionalAutoTradeV2 (~2013)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nqoqey

I don't remember the original educator (forgive me that), but all credits go to him.

Enjoy it and share your discoveries (if you want get something more in the future).

Fortunately, I've found the educated files together with the chart templates:

BPTInstitutionalAutoTradeV2 (~2013)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/nqoqey

I don't remember the original educator (forgive me that), but all credits go to him.

Enjoy it and share your discoveries (if you want get something more in the future).

Thank you admis ...I think here is little newer version,, but still not the latest. Their latest one is on NT8. This is what I am going to start testing with.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8v7fmc

Thank you admis ...I think here is little newer version,, but still not the latest. Their latest one is on NT8. This is what I am going to start testing with.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8v7fmc

@lululee

What Data Series is this supposed to run on? I have 1 Minute as default.. I see they use 150 tick charts in the videos of the AutoTrader..

Do you happen to have any templates with this new version? or can the templates from Admis' version be used?

I get a 'You don't have a license' message after the application of the AutoTrader Strategy.. is this package educated?

Thank you for sharing..

Edited by fxknight

@lululee

What Data Series is this supposed to run on? I have 1 Minute as default.. I see they use 150 tick charts in the videos of the AutoTrader..

Do you happen to have any templates with this new version? or can the templates from Admis' version be used?

I get a 'You don't have a license' message after the application of the AutoTrader Strategy.. is this package educated?

Thank you for sharing..

Hi Fx, this is not the new version, basically same as admis, since it has newer date I guess may be little newer...haven't installed it yet. Yes they use 150 tick chart or 1 min chart.

Hi Fx, this is not the new version, basically same as admis, since it has newer date I guess may be little newer...haven't installed it yet. Yes they use 150 tick chart or 1 min chart.

Let us know if you are able to run the strategy without getting the license error. I tried 'BPTFullAutoTradePagage' and got the error. May have to use admis' older version..