BPT New Generation

SINGtrader

I used the older version that admis posted and loaded the BPTInstitutionalTraderV2 strategy on a NQ 150 tick chart with the default settings. It trades 4 contracts and scales out each either at TP or SL. So far I am far from impressed.. lots of entries but mostly losers that get hit at SL. I don't believe the new version would be much different.. I think it pretty much follows the same footprint. The vendor's usual answer is 'well, you need to know when to turn the Auto Strategy on and off.. we teach you that.. You can't be trading it around the clock..' If I knew to turn it on when it wins then I would not post in this forum right now!! Ain't that the truth.

This goes for Trading123.net and 12tradepro.com and other vendors that use similar AutoTrading approaches.. I will keep it on for a while longer and let you guys know how it goes. Please share your results..

Update.. Turns out to be that it recovered the loss and more.. here is a screenshot of its trading.. not bad afterall. I think we should educate the later version and give that a shot. It is worth it.. IMHO anyway..

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9wz968

Update2.. The strategy seems good but it suffers from what traders call 'Trading Diarrhea' where it places way too many trades in a row. We have to enable some more filtering for it while running backtest and optimization cycles. The goal is to get it to trade 2-5 times a day with 90% winrate. Please share your results.

Edited by fxknight

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@admis. In the version you posted the Strategy 'BPTPriceAction' disables itself from the chart when loaded. The other Strategy 'BPTInstitutionalAutoTradeV2' works fine. Do you think you can take a look? Sorry for the trouble but the BPT Institutional Strategy is good and I would like to test the other one as well..

@admis. In the version you posted the Strategy 'BPTPriceAction' disables itself from the chart when loaded. The other Strategy 'BPTInstitutionalAutoTradeV2' works fine. Do you think you can take a look? Sorry for the trouble but the BPT Institutional Strategy is good and I would like to test the other one as well..

In the package, which I've uploaded (once again - not my edu) there is ONLY: BPTInstitutionalAutoTradeV2 strategy.

Anyway, I'm sorry, but you have to forget about my support concerning those things...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Would someone please kindly upload the latest NINJATRADER 8 version of the Full Package, mainly indicators and trade panel. Educated or not, we will be able to find someone to edu it, I may have a go also if I get time.

Yes rockz,I too have heard he has just released his latest indicators and strategy for NT8 (with NT7).

Have visited his site and found no available trials or demos for his latest version.

Anyways here is a NT Partner Presentation vid on them especially the new NT8 strategy.

Revolutionary New Strategy for NinjaTrader 8 Beta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uyeam_D6BI

If you need to watch in full screen you need to click on the youtube link

Edited by SINGtrader

Yes rockz,I too have heard he has just released his latest indicators and strategy for NT8 (with NT7).

Have visited his site and found no available trials or demos for his latest version.

Anyways here is a NT Partner Presentation vid on them especially the new NT8 strategy.

Revolutionary New Strategy for NinjaTrader 8 Beta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uyeam_D6BI

If you need to watch in full screen you need to click on the youtube link

This guy is a scammer just like most vendors. I have fully tested the earlier version of BPT Autotrader and it loses every day. In every video he shows he is cherry picking.. if he has a good day.. he shows that day.. if he has few intraday sequential trades.. he shows that. And some people believe him and buy his snake oil only to discover they have been scammed. If it was true that everyone is making between $1000 and $4000 trading 2 contracts intraday - we would have a lot of rich traders out there.. but you know how that goes. Better yet he would not sell it and make a fortune every day for himself.. his answer will be that he is charitable and wants everyone to be rich! (aka I want to give back to humanity..BS) LOL..LOL..LOL

Edited by fxknight