best divergence spotter

microsat2

Thank you.

Anyone here has Rjay divergence spotter?

How many bars delay when a divergence signal comes out? Does this equal to the lookback bar period? For example, if we set lookback bar period as 1, then the signal will come out 1 bar late? thanks.

RSI is pretty good. Tomorrow I will load few oscilators built in divergence...I am at work now...cannot do it now.

Thank you.

How many bars delay when a divergence signal comes out? Does this equal to the lookback bar period? For example, if we set lookback bar period as 1, then the signal will come out 1 bar late? thanks.

Hi Microsat2.... As promised here are the most common and best divergence indicators with source. https://www.sendspace.com/file/63sa8h

Thank you.

And this with this one you can use any indicator as your divergance source https://www.sendspace.com/file/57pa70

Thank you. This one uses MTF in programming. Ninjatrader cann't treat two timeframes at same time. Therefore, MTF in Ninjatrader will cause delay of at least one bar of the faster timeframe.

Have you noticed this? In your indicator, the beginning and ending points of each line in the indicator panel are later than those in price panel.

Anyone has RJay's divergence spotter?

thanks.

And this with this one you can use any indicator as your divergance source https://www.sendspace.com/file/57pa70

thanks! but is this the one uploaded by lululee? in lululee's post, it says "with source" and it is the source i wanted to read into. if possible, pls confirm. thanks again!

Hi klhn I don't know if this is the same of Lululee's post, i found it in my archive and shared here, and sorry I dont' use this indi

regards

it's a good indicator but I don't use it as well cause not only it doesn't plot at the end of the bar but 2 or 3 bars after and sometimes it' s too late, the Navi is already giving you a much earlier signal

it's a pity this one doesn't :(

Hi Shickman...what Navi indie give you earlier signal ?

Navitrader

and here's a tip for everyone else

if you use unirenko instead of Rjaysrenko and you can get the very same chart with it as well then what happens is that with Rjays Navitrader will only plot the signal at the end of the bar formation even though you've set it up NOT to calculate at bar close

but with UniRenko you'd really see the signal while the bar forms and that my friend gives you an edge!!!

Hi klhn I don't know if this is the same of Lululee's post, i found it in my archive and shared here, and sorry I dont' use this indi

regards

i don't use the indi as well (in fact i don't know what indi inside lululee's link) but if you are not sure what's inside lululee's post, how come you had put up your stuff?! i don't get the logic...

i don't use the indi as well (in fact i don't know what indi inside lululee's link) but if you are not sure what's inside lululee's post, how come you had put up your stuff?! i don't get the logic...

Hi klhk sorry never mind

my logic was simply try to help you

Please check the post # 5 #6 and your.

regards

Edited by thedriver

Navitrader

and here's a tip for everyone else

if you use unirenko instead of Rjaysrenko and you can get the very same chart with it as well then what happens is that with Rjays Navitrader will only plot the signal at the end of the bar formation even though you've set it up NOT to calculate at bar close

but with UniRenko you'd really see the signal while the bar forms and that my friend gives you an edge!!!

Hi Shickman....can you please upload the Navitrader with template...I think I have the nt6 version....I like to try it.

• 2 weeks later...