WorkspacesPro

shickman

@santoshv2k

I appreciate your efforts too, Thanks.

@Traderbeauty

what you or he say is right, but do you really think it's that big issue to call moderators or admins in ?? I just finished what I started.

I feel sad, when people fail to see the obvious and react.

Peace

Maybe you should try to cooperate with Santosh on this project? I think, not only both of you could benefit from that, but mainly the rest of our community...

Keep in mind - we do not need here an unhealthy competition.

Santoshv2k - I am no expert in coding but I can read basic code and see you have left in code that sends the users IP address to this seller - this is not a good idea unless you want him to know who you are !!!

In my opinion I would suggest it is not used until this code is removed.

1. I am no expert in coding but I can read basic code and see you have left in code that sends the users IP address to this seller.

Ans.:- Which sellers/vendors, please read the code again and let me know. I have already cleaned all concerning vendors (in your case sellers) like its email, FTP server.

2. this is not a good idea unless you want him to know who you are !!!

Ans:- No one, using it, going to send his ip to any sellers, so there is no good or bad idea here.

3. In my opinion I would suggest it is not used until this code is removed.

Ans:- In may opinion, there is no harm to use it. It's not going to send your identity to anyone.

Maybe you should try to cooperate with Santosh on this project? I think, not only both of you could benefit from that, but mainly the rest of our community...

Keep in mind - we do not need here an unhealthy competition.

He didn't asked for my help, When I offered he misunderstood and called Traderbeauty. But I am still ready to help him teach him, whether its coding (.net) or its reversing.

It happened to me many times, I was solving a thing, then in between you posted solution and I never replied to that thread. Since I don't use these indicators or fancy things, there's little less motivation to check all things properly or sometimes I don't even know how to check things, because I am not familiar to these addons, but I am doing reversing form many years so I can help others to fix things.

there's more to say but I think you are saying that to wrong person. but its okay I was just helping not proving myself.

To others, Usually I disable all homecalls like in StrategyQuant v.3.8.1 (read note), but in this I left update check only because its too old, may be seller will update soon and Update check doesn't tell vendor if its cracked or not, yes ip address is exposed which is also in trial or non persistence version, I don't see much harm in it.

but still, here's version without update check or any home calls.

https://filescdn.com/0vuog1hmcdhb

Peace.

Hi Santoshv2k - as BobGill has addressed the issue - little point in replying - however this is what I saw :-

Here the user IP is requested :-

using (WebResponse response = WebRequest.Create("http://checkip.dyndns.org").GetResponse())

{

using (StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream()))

And here it is sent :-

FtpWebRequest request = (FtpWebRequest) WebRequest.Create(@"C:\" + str2 + "/" + id);

request.Method = "STOR";

request.Credentials = new NetworkCredential(userName, password);

using (StreamWriter writer = new StreamWriter(request.GetRequestStream()))

{

writer.WriteLine(user + "; " + GetIP() + ";");

Hi Santoshv2k - as BobGill has addressed the issue - little point in replying - however this is what I saw :-

Here the user IP is requested :-

using (WebResponse response = WebRequest.Create("http://checkip.dyndns.org").GetResponse())

{

using (StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream()))

And here it is sent :-

FtpWebRequest request = (FtpWebRequest) WebRequest.Create(@"C:\" + str2 + "/" + id);

request.Method = "STOR";

request.Credentials = new NetworkCredential(userName, password);

using (StreamWriter writer = new StreamWriter(request.GetRequestStream()))

{

writer.WriteLine(user + "; " + GetIP() + ";");

Don't worry bro, I had read all that and so I already removed vendor's FTP server and email address, and it's not going to harm anyone.

C:\ is not a FTP server address

in

And now why I modified vendor's FTP server to Local C:\ directory, you may yourself understand.

Cheers

Edited by santoshv2k

Santosh and BobGill

Both of you have been here for a long time, you both have been helping this wonderful forum and sometimes things can get out of control which we dont want.

I dont want to have a storm in a teacup as we had few times in the past when things just spiraled for nothing.

I dont want a pissing competition here .

My job is just to keep the peace and politeness.

So please- just treat the whole thing as a misunderstanding or slight disagreement and dont let it get between you- when that happens its hurting all of us.

Please act as a family and continue the amazing job you all doing here.

traderbeauty-Jane

• 7 months later...
1. I am no expert in coding but I can read basic code and see you have left in code that sends the users IP address to this seller.

Ans.:- Which sellers/vendors, please read the code again and let me know. I have already cleaned all concerning vendors (in your case sellers) like its email, FTP server.

2. this is not a good idea unless you want him to know who you are !!!

Ans:- No one, using it, going to send his ip to any sellers, so there is no good or bad idea here.

3. In my opinion I would suggest it is not used until this code is removed.

Ans:- In may opinion, there is no harm to use it. It's not going to send your identity to anyone.

Can someone please share this if fixed? Thank you

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

although it says non-persistant version i worked with it all day today. didnt use the "no boarder feature though, so it seems to be working fine anyway.

dont know what the restrictions of this version are but its better than none.

@mike83

i installed the first file via ninjatrader import script and then put the dll of the second file in the ninjatrader custom bin folder.

again it says non-persistant version but works for my purposes.