Request Beac0n indicator

spreadcourse

They do a "30 day - all access" trial for $7 !!!! - why don't you think about joining and telling us how you get along - it includes all training, indicators, trade room, support etc etc - sounds like a good deal if you have heard good things about it....

I will join shortly but my understanding is that the indicators not provided , merely the trading room access , correct me if I 'm wrong .

$7 is really a small deal, i just bought my NT7 lifetime license last month despite having edu version, I 'm more than happy to spend on the mandatory item. Thought of having the edu indicators while accessing the TR while doing live trading....

The indicator will cost further $2497.....

Edited by spreadcourse

I will join shortly but my understanding is that the indicators not provided , merely the trading room access , correct me if I 'm wrong .

$7 is really a small deal, i just bought my NT7 lifetime license last month despite having edu version, I 'm more than happy to spend on the mandatory item. Thought of having the edu indicators while accessing the TR while doing live trading....

The indicator will cost further $2497.....

There website says you can request a free indicator trial however they say that unless you subscribe to the room as a trial also you will not understand how to use them or set them up properly - so they suggest you do both .... just watch the intro vids....