****** VISTA many steps ahead of BOOKMAP

sateshchand

One of the best tools around! Its going to be nice to see how its going to develop relative to bookmap. Bookmap while its king with the big lot tracker. Id rather see this than many other wiggle lines. This is probable behaviour with true commitment and with the dom you see the rest. Truly amazing.

many setting are changeable in vista. in bookmap we can not change any thing on display except brightness.time frame, dot size and other not changeable.i am not promoting anything but comparing both.

there are many russian softwares available for orderflow

Indeed bookmap is less flexible but has the advantage to be linked to several data feed whereas jig through ninja could have some bottleneck.

What are others similar grafic orderflow? I know only Algovisor

I tried algovisor but its crazy! The only thing i could admire there was the seeing the algos move throughout the dom. Apart of that couldn't really see any advantage :/

Id like to see vista with the big lot tracker. This feature is nice in bookmap one can see that an order is from one trader/institution.

Indeed bookmap is less flexible but has the advantage to be linked to several data feed whereas jig through ninja could have some bottleneck.

What are others similar grafic orderflow? I know only Algovisor

There is also J|gS@w for OEC (currently Futures On Line, http://futuresonline.com/trading/software-highlights/index.cfm ; Stage Five uses it as S5 Trader)

Take a look at MZpack thread. http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/26739-Request-MZpack-medicine