Trendline Pro Trader

vit007

By lottery request- here is the deleted post he erased by mistake- i succeeded to retrieve it- Thank you lottery.

tested on this end and worked used 64 bit nt then test 32 and no workee

find this one and seem work 32 and 64 try for see mkt close now and no test for surre

https://anonfiles.com/r0R7B3l0b1/trendlinepro3264_dll

also put link for video from the site in above post 66

added here tooo

sorry seee you add last month but no say thanks to noone me think this place very good but you no thanke no one why just aks cause me finding way and see many good people help here

https://anonfile.com/Q2MfB1lbb2/trendlineprovideo_mp4

Hi If you could possibly re-upload this I would be very grateful - thx

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have tried that link.

The download link works, however the product itself does not work.

Have the same issue that other members are experiencing with the main control not showing up.

Was looking for the product provided by admis since that version didn't seem to have same defect in it.

Edited by EL_Trader

Have the same issue that other members are experiencing with the main control not showing up.

Was looking for the product provided by admis since that version didn't seem to have same defect in it.

oh.. sorry to hear that.. i don't use it myself but was hoping to do so during market hours.. will update if it works for me and what (if anything) i need to do to make it work for me :-)

Edited by zoheb

I just installed it.. since the market is not open i really can't test it.. but the main control is showing up for me.. here is a screengrab, are you getting this ? :

TrendLineProTrader.thumb.jpeg.f43a7dbb675658f4a56655ce196a709e.jpeg

Edited by zoheb

Nope. I not seeing that control panel.

I'm using Ninja 7 version 37 with Rthmic data feed.

Even tried it on the ninja simulator.

Does not work on either one.

I even ran a search of the entire VM instance and deleted all dlls relating to the trendline pro.

Sorry to hear that !! Try doing this:

1. Remove the current assemblies of wdc (ensure bin\Custom folder has no 'WDC*' or 'Trendline*' files)

2. Restart NT

3. Import add-on

4. Connect to your data feed prov

5. Create a new chart

6. Disable the chart trader

7. At the top of the chart window click on the button with a dollar sign (Strategies)

8. From the list of strategies select: wdcTrendlineProTrader2b

9. In the right panel, find the General Group and set Enabled item to True.

10. Also select your account or leave Sim101

11. Finally, click the OK or Apply button at the bottom of window.

Let me know if it worked for you, Good Luck !

Yes, I saw those instructions in another previous post in the thread. I have already did all that.

I created a new VM instance and installed ninja version 37. Imported the zip file and still the same results.

I looked on the the creators website and seems the NT8 version on the strat does not work with Rthmic

"Operations on Rithmic or Interactive Brokers are not supported."

So this could be the same issue with this NT7 version. Freaking version wont even work on NT simulator or replay data.

What version NT7 are you using and what data feed are you using?

Edited by EL_Trader

Yes, I saw those instructions in another previous post in the thread. I have already did all that.

I created a new VM instance and installed ninja version 37. Imported the zip file and still the same results.

I looked on the the creators website and seems the NT8 version on the strat does not work with Rthmic

"Operations on Rithmic or Interactive Brokers are not supported."

So this could be the same issue with this NT7 version. Freaking version wont even work on NT simulator or replay data.

What version NT7 are you using and what data feed are you using?

i tried with both the 42 & 37 and it shows up on both.. i am using the cqg demo feed, try that and see if it works. good luck !

• 4 weeks later...