Trendline Pro Trader

vit007

I was thinking to use this one to make my trades easier and looks like its working OK, but ones activated Im getting this fat circles blocking current bar . May be some one now how to fix this or have same program.

Thanks in advance

http://trendlineprotrader.com/

https://www.sendspace.com/file/v9coup

http://i67.tinypic.com/10i5380.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi vit007---give this a try--Thanks to ALL the AWESOME members here I have this on old archive--give a try and see if works better---Believe I got this copy from orfila(THANKS!!)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tvhwz8

tested on NT7v30win10 did not see big dots like u posted--

placed dll in "custom" folder--with NT closed then started Nt--ends up under strategies as wdc Trendline........

Hope works for U

Take care!

Edited by newbie0101

Hi vit007---give this a try--Thanks to ALL the AWESOME members here I have this on old archive--give a try and see if works better---Believe I got this copy from orfila(THANKS!!)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tvhwz8

tested on NT7v30win10 did not see big dots like u posted--

placed dll in "custom" folder--with NT closed then started Nt--ends up under strategies as wdc Trendline........

Hope works for U

Take care!

Removed old dll and install new program and Same problem remains . Ones you arm lines (pressing AD ) big dots appears . Is it only me or you gays have same issue .

looks very interesting-

i like the concept because its a leading factor and not lagging like most of the indicators.

will test it-the only problem is they show ( on es ) a huge stop on their video which i dont like- but still - going to test it.

Question:

any difference between the two versions ?

Thanks again for sharing.

Jane

They all the same . Stops and Targets are adjustable . Its takes some emotions off , like "frozen finger"

Always can try putting it at the back with this feature as explained below,

NinjaTrader 7 Features

New Chart Object Paint Ordering (z-order)

As you select any object on a chart, hold down the SHIFT key and scroll with your mouse wheel, you can change the paint layer of the selected object in order to move it in front of or behind other drawn objects. Click the image to the left to enlarge, the rectangle is selected and is currently on "Level 5 of 5" meaning, it is at the very bottom of the paint order. You could scroll your mouse wheel to "Level 1 of 5" which would put the rectangle on top of all others objects.

Hope it helps,

Take care all

need some help please.

i dropped the dll ( actually both after it did not work ) in ninja/bin/custom and restarted ninja- but cannot see trendline trader indicator or wdc-trendline.any idea ?

thanks ahead.

jane

Then register it manually under references. Open any indicator in edit mode. right click --> choose References from that menu and click add to add that assambaly ???

need some help please.

i dropped the dll ( actually both after it did not work ) in ninja/bin/custom and restarted ninja- but cannot see trendline trader indicator or wdc-trendline.any idea ?

thanks ahead.

jane

it is not an indicator its a strategy , so look in the strategy folder.. Just zip dll file and install normally , should work

Edited by vit007

Jane, I'm sorry for late reply..

0. Connect to your data feed prov

1. Create a new chart

2. Disable a chart trader

3. At the top of the chart window click on the button with a dollar sign (Strategies)

4. From the list of strategies select: wdcTrendlineProTrader2b

5. In the right panel, find the General Group and set Enabled item to True. (above you can select your account or leave Sim101)

6. Finally, click the OK or Apply button at the bottom of window.

The trade dashboard should magically appear on the chart

Don't add any other wdc indicators into the chart. The strategy will add them itself.

Admis thanks so much.

I did exactly that but as you can see in the picture few posts above i got the same results.

no idea why.

the dashboard did not appear ( i miss the magic lol ).

i deleted both dlls ( yesterday ) made sure that the wdc- trendline trader is not there and then i imported as usual.

the strategy is there- i added it, enabled it, no there indicators there - no idea what am i doing wrong.

sorry.

i dont understand- its working- i changed to sim just to be safe and it actually made nice profit live on the renko 2-1 but my question is- i dont see any plotting of trendlines or other pattern it just buys or sells- is there a way to see what the h--l its doing or at least see the pattern BEFORE it enters ?

thanks

jane

Man its doesnt do anything you have to do all the drowning yourself . All you have is a 2 lines and you draw trend line with it , if trend line brakes it automatically triggers a buy or sell trade and will manage the trade for you .