Range Volume Profile from discotrading

TOUIZI

http://www.discotrading.c$m/Description/2015 $=o

https://www.youtube.c$m/watch?v=Rh2ZMGufgwU $=o

https://www.sendspace.com/file/msljy3 trial version

this is a drag and drop range volume profile, what is different than many others is

it include VWAP and Standard Deviation , it will be useful to add it to the arsenal :-)

Could one of our talented forum members please educate this version

thanks in advance and have a nice day

Calling our Superman admis for the rescue.

My dear friend, if you read my all posts with the attention (at least those topics, that you're interested in), you could get to know my point of view in this matter.

First of all, we should respect each other. Reading (and memorising) other members posts is the first sign of that. Certainly, it's because of lack of time... Why then, do you assume, that I have a plenty of free time for everyone?

First of all: the package is full of programming magic. The developer knows his job very well and what is much important for me, he's not greedy. (try to see his reasonable prices - onetime fees).

Secondly: I always welcome with a joy other educators and I appreciate their effort. So, I'm not going to judge their work, especially in this case, where one could find a lot to clean, but it requires much more time...

You can also try the latest release of Volume nodes or any other DT products for free (for 2 weeks?). If you find them useful, don't look for an edu - just buy it.

I can only say, they're worthy of their prices, but check it out by yourself in your trading style.

Cheers,

Edited by admis

Why then, do you assume, that I have a plenty of free time for everyone?

I do not assume,i know you doing it in your rare & valuable spare time.

Believe me that i'm trying to learn to educate by myself,the learning curve is long and i'm not there yet.

Would love it if you'll share some examples of educated stuff from the past.in source code format with some remarks and pointers so i'll know where and what to look for in order to be good at this.

As always you have my full respect and appreciation even if you'll choose not to share/explain.

You have done more than enough so far.

Edited by mastertrader7

I do not assume,i know you doing it in your rare & valuable spare time.

Believe me that i'm trying to learn to educate by myself,the learning curve is long and i'm not there yet.

Would love it if you'll share some examples of educated stuff from the past.in source code format with some remarks and pointers so i'll know where and what to look for in order to be good at this.

As always you have my full respect and appreciation even if you'll choose not to share/explain.

You have done more than enough so far.

Thanks.

I believe, your idea is worth to rethink, the more, I receive frequently quite a lot of private requests. Simply, I'm not in a position to fulfill all of them... In this place, I'd like to apologize all disappointed members.

Some time ago I was thinking about creating a thread "Edu.me". Part of you, probably knows the sites with a topics "crack.me", but I'm afraid, without the participation of other skilled educators, it would be even more absorbing... So, maybe I'd elaborate some short guide in the style: "how to", with more screenshots than words, to be more readable ;) - concerning only the basic methods and tools. On the other side - I don't want to "produce not thinking skiddies". So, no auto scripts or magic apps you can expect from me... Programming skills are always required to find and omit a tough obstacles or unusual protection schemes.

To be honest, this case, there is no doubt, is not for a novice educators, but it doesn't mean it's not breakable... 8-)

Anyway, my opinion about "D i s c oT r a d i n g" products you can read above. I was under impression when I first saw their soft. They are (if I'm not wrong) from Romania.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...