PLEASE I need cracked ninjatrader 7

helase

Scwon,

I think the best place to get your free Ninja license and the free datafeed (to be renewed every 2 weeks) is at Ninjatrader website. After all they are the developer and can answer any questions the best, especially if you need to swap to NT8 in the future when NT7 support will be ceased. Do not forget that Ninjatrader took away the Ninjatrader business for new users/licenses at many brokers.

E.g the mentioned AMP broker is not allowed to sell a new Ninjatrader license anymore.

Scwon,

I think the best place to get your free Ninja license and the free datafeed (to be renewed every 2 weeks) is at Ninjatrader website. After all they are the developer and can answer any questions the best, especially if you need to swap to NT8 in the future when NT7 support will be ceased. Do not forget that Ninjatrader took away the Ninjatrader business for new users/licenses at many brokers.

E.g the mentioned AMP broker is not allowed to sell a new Ninjatrader license anymore.

its only for american residents .

Scwon,

Also is anyone tried this http://marketreplaydata.com/ it is suppose to be free.

i think by "original platform", he meant a "licenced copy" and "serious" meant placing real orders, not in simulation.... (it's my best effort to decode the sentence)

for those who are confused, here below is the summary:

1. demo: using a demo licence on nj. You can use all the program's function but cannot place real orders until a live licence is purchased

2. live licence: pay $ to nj and after keying in the purchased licence code, you to place real orders *if* your broker supports nj.

3. an edu version: no need to pay $ to nj but you bear the risk and possible consequences if the edu is not clean

In each of the above, you can use all *supported* data links. I hope this clears up any confusion and please correct me if I am wrong.

i think by "original platform", he meant a "licenced copy" and "serious" meant placing real orders, not in simulation.... (it's my best effort to decode the sentence)

for those who are confused, here below is the summary:

1. demo: using a demo licence on nj. You can use all the program's function but cannot place real orders until a live licence is purchased

2. live licence: pay $ to nj and after keying in the purchased licence code, you to place real orders *if* your broker supports nj.

3. an edu version: no need to pay $ to nj but you bear the risk and possible consequences if the edu is not clean

In each of the above, you can use all *supported* data links. I hope this clears up any confusion and please correct me if I am wrong.

Perfectly explained, the more "if the edu is not clean". So, for all the IT noobs it's better to use in real trading - legal, not customised releases.