orderflows.com

kenny123

from NT

"NT7 does not synchronize the bid and ask data with last, NT7 supports this in real time only and/or historically through a 3rd party indicator such as GOMI"...

i can't check now but if this indicator doesn't download and store data outside NT ,it's useless...

bid ask last are stored separated ,with timestamp 1 sec ,NT7 can't re-build correct sequence bid ask last....

dont understood, ninja can't keep historical data,however in real time should work precisely

Yes, that's true. Simplifying - NT7 doesn't store historical bid/ask data in its database. It has changed in the version 8 of NT.

You can also test the indicators in the Replay Mode (but only roughly, with a precision of 1s). So, in NT7 only the real data streaming is closest to the reality.

Dear Friend

Still the same , does not show up proper data now, i can see few and remiaing is blank i tried all TF.. I reinstalled it.

TIA

It happened here I lost the last three minutes of the session friday, simply stopped. unfortunately I will not be useful, because not understand programming. someone more experienced might help you.monday i will try to use the software again, let's see how it behaves.

I tried this during live market hours, even during live market hours it populates only ask side column 99% of the times and sometimes it fills ask side, it is completely unusable. Some backfill data got populated quite close on the ask side, but most of them were 0's for backfill and during live market hours. Not sure if this version is problematic, anyway we have alternatives indi like Gom or vol ladder.

Although i managed to work it out , My experience with orderflow trader yesterday i tried on live markets , and made 372 through two short trade , although i knew market is posied to go down, did not want to take risk , it was a 14 tick and 5 tick profits taken (NIFTY-Indian Market) but there is one problem if i load 30 day data it never shows properly some are missing data.

So i tried 5 day data to fill it up and it shows correctly, but one problem in case for somereason u r system shuts down, and when u restart it will not give u data of previous time data (say 10:30 it shuts down and restart it again by 10:40, one would lose all data prior to 10:40 , it will take data from 10:40 only quite a handicap) ,but will start taking from the time you restart again .. this is very funny situation .

However today i will retry and see how it plays around. Going through manual and videos is vital to understand where and when to place trades , it is still dicey. today i will try on simulated and see how the indi fairs.

TIA

Although i managed to work it out , My experience with orderflow trader yesterday i tried on live markets , and made 372 through two short trade , although i knew market is posied to go down, did not want to take risk , it was a 14 tick and 5 tick profits taken (NIFTY-Indian Market) but there is one problem if i load 30 day data it never shows properly some are missing data.

So i tried 5 day data to fill it up and it shows correctly, but one problem in case for somereason u r system shuts down, and when u restart it will not give u data of previous time data (say 10:30 it shuts down and restart it again by 10:40, one would lose all data prior to 10:40 , it will take data from 10:40 only quite a handicap) ,but will start taking from the time you restart again .. this is very funny situation .

However today i will retry and see how it plays around. Going through manual and videos is vital to understand where and when to place trades , it is still dicey. today i will try on simulated and see how the indi fairs.

TIA

lookat post 107,Admis explain better. it work with bid/ask data, NT7 can't keep historical, so if you turn your system off, the data is lost.

Thanks,

I have selected. That I want to know, This is the software that draws the right area where the guy for his explanation?

This zone :

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/701425Capturevido.png

in indicator settings, find "Volume imbalance" item display imbalance cluster and set TRUE, then imbalance cluster size, in your picture is 4 (4 prices levels).