academydaytrading.com

lola33

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks uazpeitia;

Tried out. the issue remains.

Have placed the dll in documents - ninjatrader- bin- custom as well as in programfiles(x86) - ninjatrader - bin and bin64 folders. The templates xml in documents - ninjatrader - templates - chart .

This what I do with the educated dlls .

Advise me what is the correct steps.

thanks

Yes. I did that way ..Issue remains unresolved. My OS is Win 10

Later I tried in Win 7 . It works gr8. Thx uazpeitia and other seniors .

Later, I removed all the traces of indicators and the ninja assembly. Imported again. Worked.

Sorry if I have diverted any one's attention..

Many thanks to ALL..

Edited by eevra

• 2 weeks later...
Did you find it useful?

I tried this room and I can say that the guy never places real trades in his account which is a red flag. He calls trades about 30% of the time according to the Pro9 Momentum but the other times he uses his own rules. He claims winners on pretty much every trade since he does not place the trades in a real account to keep track. He would say 'ok we reached the profit target' when in essence the trade was stopped out already! It felt to me like a 3 ring circus so I cancelled the trial after few days..

Anyways, I think it can be real. Indeed, you can watch everyday's trades in the vimeo channel. I don't care if he takes them or not. The important point is that IF you apply the rules, and you analise all the points though the day when you could apply the rules, you overall win. I know it's too soon to tell, but I'm profitable in sim, only applying the rules. As for today and for me, this works.

Anyways, I think it can be real. Indeed, you can watch everyday's trades in the vimeo channel. I don't care if he takes them or not. The important point is that IF you apply the rules, and you analise all the points though the day when you could apply the rules, you overall win. I know it's too soon to tell, but I'm profitable in sim, only applying the rules. As for today and for me, this works.

What is the link for vimeo channell?

I think there's not a trader in the world with bad days. no one is perfect. The key for me is that if you apply the rules carefully, usually the days are profitable.

Potential profits of each day in august. These are the outputs picking all the trades that fit the rules and without commissions.

August 17 1340

August 16 130

August 15 1140

August 12 -150

August 11 1380

August 9 140

August 8 680

August 5 560

August 4 1100

August 3 460

August 2 900

August 1 310

I know I'm new to this world, but I see this results fair for me, with an acceptable drawback.

I think there's not a trader in the world with bad days. no one is perfect. The key for me is that if you apply the rules carefully, usually the days are profitable.

Potential profits of each day in august. These are the outputs picking all the trades that fit the rules and without commissions.

August 17 1340

August 16 130

August 15 1140

August 12 -150

August 11 1380

August 9 140

August 8 680

August 5 560

August 4 1100

August 3 460

August 2 900

August 1 310

I know I'm new to this world, but I see this results fair for me, with an acceptable drawback.

Thanks for the info - would you mind saying what instruments you traded and how many contracts to get the above please ?

Anyways, I agree with you with the comment of the choppy days. He has a rule to avoid the sideways movement: http://academydaytrading.com/terms-strategies/#consolidation.

BTW, is there any logic or method to decrease the 22 tick stop loss? or is necessary to leave the market breathe?

Do any of you people can't trade EMD. I'm with the ninja demo and the EMD does't tick! Anyone knows why?

You are correct rhv. I keep an eye on the same markets he does, with 2 contracts instead of 3 (his advice for novices). YM, NQ, CL, TF, FDAX and EMD (but I don't know why EMD doesn't tick for me, I have looked 08-16 and 09-16 contracts).

I was doing well till yesterday, with a profit of 500 but I terribly missclicked the orders and erased the stoploss. I sit in my hands now LOL. As for today 180 up.

sir very kind to all .. ihave made more than $10000 of aMOUNT WITH THIS SYSTEM.REALLY IT IS REALLY A VERY GOOD SYSTEM.DO FOLLOW THE STRATEGY GIVEN BY AUTHOR... AND TRADE IN ANY MARKET .VERY VERY GOOD STRATEGY.REAL WORKING STRATEGY .PLEASE SEE THIS AUTOMATION VIDEO..
AND DO EXACT SAME AND TAKE TRADE WITH ATM AND I GOT 95% CHANCE THAT TARGET HITS. SO WITH 2 LOTS ONCE TARGET HITS I GOT 160 AND 3 LOT FILLED WITH STOP LOSS AT BREAKEVEN.. SO FINALLY YOU GOT $160 AND IF YOU TRADE 10 TIMES IN GC AND IN CL THAN YOU WILL SURELY GOT $1600..

Hi

Thank you for sharing. Which instrument do you trade and how many contracts?

Thanks

A

sir very kind to all .. ihave made more than $10000 of aMOUNT WITH THIS SYSTEM.REALLY IT IS REALLY A VERY GOOD SYSTEM.DO FOLLOW THE STRATEGY GIVEN BY AUTHOR... AND TRADE IN ANY MARKET .VERY VERY GOOD STRATEGY.REAL WORKING STRATEGY .PLEASE SEE THIS AUTOMATION VIDEO..
AND DO EXACT SAME AND TAKE TRADE WITH ATM AND I GOT 95% CHANCE THAT TARGET HITS. SO WITH 2 LOTS ONCE TARGET HITS I GOT 160 AND 3 LOT FILLED WITH STOP LOSS AT BREAKEVEN.. SO FINALLY YOU GOT $160 AND IF YOU TRADE 10 TIMES IN GC AND IN CL THAN YOU WILL SURELY GOT $1600..

Note that he only shows one commodity daily and that changes. This suggests cherry picking the best one out of the half dozen different ones.

Note that he only shows one commodity daily and that changes. This suggests cherry picking the best one out of the half dozen different ones.

Yes you are right. I can 100% confirm he is cherry picking like the other vendors including most notably Trading123.net. Even the trades that he shows in one video for one session are un-achievable by the regular person, even with training. Best proof is that they have an automated strategy called Pro9ATS that is included in the package which trades the signals with 100% accuracy. When ran through the Market Replay for CL or NQ -- the auto strategy loses big every day while the vendor shows videos that make profit.. I would approach this product with healthy caution.