academydaytrading.com

lola33

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE WAR ENDs THAT’S IS ONLY an EXAMPLE HOW AN ARROGANT ACTITUD DEVELOP A BAD SCENARIO IHOPE ALL MEMEBERS OF THE BOARD UNDERSTUND THERE IS NOT GODS HERE AND THE HARD CODER WORKS IS REALLY COMPROMISE I KNOW PEOPLE LIVING CODING HIS OWN INDICATORS AND ALL INDISCIRMINATED SHARE HERE ONLY MAKE MORE DAMAGE AS EVER

IMNOT A PEDOPHILE IM UNDER COPFORENSIC DEPARTMENT IN MY ORING COUNTRY I USE SOME OF THIS REALLY SAD IMAGES ONLY TO DEMOSTRATE ALL OF THEM ONE MINUTE ABOUT ACTITUDES HERE

I WILLNEVER TOUCH ANY COMPUTER WITHOUT AN CONSENT ALSO I LEAVE THE BOARD WITH IDEA WILL BE BETTER IN FUTURE SOME USERS HERE CHANGE ACTITUDE.

I NEVER GOT A GOOD ENGLES BUT BELIVEME I TRY AS OTHERS HELP HERE AND I WAS DISCRIMITAED ONLY FOR MY FAIL EDUCATING INDICATORS THAT IS RIDICULUS BUT IT’S THE TRUE AND IACEPTING THAT

HAPPY CRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR BELIVE EACH IMAGE YOU SEE IN THE BAORD THIS DAYS IS PART OF REALLY SEROUS INVESTIGATION TO FOIGHT THAT MONSTERS.

I WILL KEEPO THE BOARD CLEAN AND WITHOUT F9IGHTS !!!

SEE YA JJFUNDS

the war ends that’s is only an example how an arrogant actitud develop a bad scenario ihope all memebers of the board understund there is not gods here and the hard coder works is really compromise i know people living coding his own indicators and all indiscirminated share here only make more damage as ever

imnot a pedophile im under copforensic department in my oring country i use some of this really sad images only to demostrate all of them one minute about actitudes here

i willnever touch any computer without an consent also i leave the board with idea will be better in future some users here change actitude.

I never got a good engles but beliveme i try as others help here and i was discrimitaed only for my fail educating indicators that is ridiculus but it’s the true and iacepting that

happy cristmas and happy new year belive each image you see in the baord this days is part of really serous investigation to foight that monsters.

I will keepo the board clean and without f9ights !!!

See ya jjfunds

i willnever touch any computer without an consent .... wtf:-/

jjfunds-

we are all equal here.

we all have our good and bad sides but we don't let the bad affect our behavior.

we are here for one reason only- to become better traders and help others.

none of us is trying to gain anything from the others or make money from other members ( thats why i am here ).

here and there we have some arguments and bickering between us - but again- we don't let that affect what we do or say.

I am very glad to see the "SORRY" word and that is why i did not ban you this time-but...

you will have to earn back our trust and just act with respect to everyone even if you think that the other person did not respect you.

usually when that happens its a misunderstanding and we just ignore that and life goes on.

Hope to see you here supporting and helping our community.

Traderbeauty-Jan

JJ I am happy to see you regret the error of your ways.I know you are just frustrated JJ.But it wasn't nice or too clever trying to blame admis for all your problems. You must realise and understand that he is the board's most prized member and a real nice and helpful guy too.In his own way, he was trying to help you learn the proper protocols of reversing indicators.Everything is perspective in life mate and I hope you gain proper perspective of all things in the future.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.:)

I would have ban this scum forever,after what he have done.all those terrible pictures and unthinkable behaviour.low life piece of cr@p.

Totally agreed...We all have famalies...he does too... what he had done is untolrable...unthinkable....He will never have my respect back. As Steve said Jane is too kind to forgive him...

i think the point is he had a problem with admin not us we didt need to see all of this either way im glad he seen his errors and either im trying to make a life of trading fulltime so it is what it is lets get a good systems going that can meet our diffrent rading methods or combined system like i said im here to learn to trade and help when i can

I agree with the above posts, but I believe in Jane's deeper wisdom. Keep in mind, each war is simply s_tupid, nothing positive is created , but everything can be destroyed (in this case - our community).

i think the point is he had a problem with admin not us ...

@lola33: No offence, but I'd suggest you to rethink your separatist approach.

Just a word of caution about this system. It is typical for vendors to make their systems look more attractive by setting a stop 2x the initial target. The reason for this is that, the wider the stop, the less likely it gets hit (duh), so the system in the short term (on any given day or week) will appear to be a winning system and so the perception becomes "user error" if you see your account consistently shrink over time.

If you can't make a system work by risking LESS than your expectation of gain, dump it because it will demand 75%+ winners and that is entering the realm of expert traders who have flawless execution.

This vendor could simply use his own system from his personal account on the ES, go all-in / all-out with 20, 50 or 100 contracts, risking 2x the expected gain and become fabulously wealthy if it really could win 75%+ of the time using only his 1st target. But you don't see him promoting or doing that. NO, he spends all of his time trying to convince others to buy it. His system has an autotrader so he has no excuse. No one needs your money if their system is a winner.

Edited by lbf4223

You have a kind and forgiving heart Jane. See? You are not a "dumb blond" afterall. :)

I know it's an inside joke (from something she said before) and all in good jest but Jane is far remove from being the typical blond stereotype ;)

She has proven once again the kind of person she really is by dealing with our most recent undesirable individual. While others moderators pretended to ignore the problem, refusing to address the issue-shame on them, Jane working only with limited resources and few forum privileges took the challenge head on!

Jane, I would like to take a moment to express our most sincere appreciation for your diligence and efforts keeping that sorry excuse of a human being contained.

It is true Admis, arguably, it's our most valuable member with coding skills, knowledge and wits that us mere mortals can only dream of but it is Janet whom have the heart, courage and willingness not only to share her trading method (after being criticized, over and over by some members) but the best interest to keep this forum sanity.

This recent event has exposed a big flaw in our community, we all should not only learn from it but find alternative before its might be too late.

Jane I wish you to know most members do appreciate your efforts and continuous contributions to this forum for which we're graceful and on behalf of the entire community I would like to sincerely thank you for everything you have done for us and wish you health and happiness in your personal life and lots of profit on your trading years. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Sincerely,

Most of us

[QUOTE=stevemoore;395357]JJ I am happy to see you regret the error of your ways.I know you are just frustrated JJ.But it wasn't nice or too clever trying to blame admis for all your problems. You must realise and understand that he is the board's most prized member and a real nice and helpful guy too.In his own way, he was trying to help you learn the proper protocols of reversing indicators.Everything is perspective in life mate and I hope you gain proper perspective of all things in the future.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.:)

THNAK YOU SIR

other wise

i relly thin is imposible get a respect back here but the intenet magic is now ican be a jjfunds madness guy and tomorw maybe im here as other good memeber

i willtry help pother with other personality for now jjfunds scenario was a example how a bad actitude put on risk the comunity

and re,eber

respect coders works!!!

I know it's an inside joke (from something she said before) and all in good jest but Jane is far remove from being the typical blond stereotype ;)

She has proven once again the kind of person she really is by dealing with our most recent undesirable individual. While others moderators pretended to ignore the problem, refusing to address the issue-shame on them, Jane working only with limited resources and few forum privileges took the challenge head on!

Jane, I would like to take a moment to express our most sincere appreciation for your diligence and efforts keeping that sorry excuse of a human being contained.

It is true Admis, arguably, it's our most valuable member with coding skills, knowledge and wits that us mere mortals can only dream of but it is Janet whom have the heart, courage and willingness not only to share her trading method (after being criticized, over and over by some members) but the best interest to keep this forum sanity.

This recent event has exposed a big flaw in our community, we all should not only learn from it but find alternative before its might be too late.

Jane I wish you to know most members do appreciate your efforts and continuous contributions to this forum for which we're graceful and on behalf of the entire community I would like to sincerely thank you for everything you have done for us and wish you health and happiness in your personal life and lots of profit on your trading years. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Sincerely,

Most of us

Awordfish

Thanks so much for your kind words- it warms my heart and i really appreciate that.

I had to deal with the cards i was given- apparently we found the ugly truth which is WE ARE ALL ALONE.

Who knows- maybe vendors sued the owner and he just disappeared or left town-

Bottom line- we have something very special here- very unique and we should work to keep it intact.

We need to think about an alternative -... just in case and I am doing that.

Will keep you all posted very soon.

In the meantime- want to thank all the members that sent me their info and showed interest in a possible move or act in the future.

I will keep you all informed.

Happy Holidays to all and a wonderful New Year.

Jane

For those who are interested in the Pro9 system this here is the first Orientation webinar by Todd Rampe and Woz.The questions asked are near the end.Btw Woz told me that that they do have automated NT strategies for the most common setups initially,like the Single T and Continuation patterns in the Trial.The trial has the automated strategy but not the educated files.He said they would add more in the updates and also to be compatible with NT8 eventually.Bear in mind that the mp4 is about 1 hour and 41mins and 700MB.

http://www.filedropper.com/poweredbyinfusionsoft

Thanks. :)

Edited by stevemoore

Hi guys I was asked to post my template for the pro9 indies and post some images

While I think it’s quite simple understanding the chart, I’ll do that for you anyway .

And it’s ok to ask in the forum and not just PM, we all learn from each other here

So here’ smy 2cents:

These are the indie’s I use:

NaviTrend gives triangle signals for long and shorts

NaviBars shows congestions on bars

PriorDayOHLC shows yesterday high, low, close and open, very important

Pro9TraderDirection

Pro9 SuperTrend

Pro9TraderMultiEMAColor

ColorTimeRegions shows the difference in background between trading hours and after hours

D3SpotterRSI this I use only for extreme overbought and oversold state in the market

GomDeltaPriceVolume shows high volume pressure at current bar

PriceLineBidAsk plots a line across the screen at current price

CDA_VolumeProfile gives a very good market profile on screen when valleys and belly’s are shown

Rainbow this gives visual aid and onscreen trading features I like very much

The way I use these indies are with RJay’s RenkoHybrid with 3 screens set to 12 ticks, 6 ticks and 3 ticks

The 12 ticks gives me a very big picture of the market and kinda acts like a magnet on market direction so when it starts to fall or rise you could expect big moves in the market

The 6 ticks is where I look for my signals to take in the market as I’d take long and shorts according to this screen

The 3 ticks I use to fine tune my entries and will take long or short according to the 6 ticks chart, this alone works very well with any indicator almost but with the pro9 indies it’s just visually easy on the eye.

So it depends on your strategy and how aggressive you want to be, but if you’re smart and want to play safe and stay in the market you’d take trades that corresponds to the Pro9 SuperTrend and the Pro9Direction with the Pro9 line

In other words if for example the supertrend is showing green and the pro9line crosses the histogram and you get the white mark on the line while the histogram is above 0 you’d take the trade on the 3 ticks if it’s in an up direction as well at the moment

You’d short with reverse signal just as well.

here is a snapshot of the 3 windows I use and I marked with a vertical white line the entry on both the 3 & 6 ticks with an arrow pointing to the vertical line

this works great and the biggest problem with this strategy is basically waiting with patient for a setup to form

another very important point is your exit from your trade

so it depends on what you want and expect but if you want to really play safe as a beginner I'd say scalp a point or two no more and wait for the next setup

it's much better safer trades with really high probability than otherwise, setups will form and the best way to treat the market is first to grow your account before you can really takes farther risks

that's my opinion though you can do what ever you think is right for you.

http://s15.postimg.org/k8zuy4lcb/Capture.jpg

here is my template for these screens

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sxrkfp

good luck to you all

and again no need for PM for such things, posts on the forum is welcome I think

Hi guys I was asked to post my template for the pro9 indies and post some images

While I think it’s quite simple understanding the chart, I’ll do that for you anyway .

And it’s ok to ask in the forum and not just PM, we all learn from each other here

So here’ smy 2cents:

These are the indie’s I use:

NaviTrend gives triangle signals for long and shorts

NaviBars shows congestions on bars

PriorDayOHLC shows yesterday high, low, close and open, very important

Pro9TraderDirection

Pro9 SuperTrend

Pro9TraderMultiEMAColor

ColorTimeRegions shows the difference in background between trading hours and after hours

D3SpotterRSI this I use only for extreme overbought and oversold state in the market

GomDeltaPriceVolume shows high volume pressure at current bar

PriceLineBidAsk plots a line across the screen at current price

CDA_VolumeProfile gives a very good market profile on screen when valleys and belly’s are shown

Rainbow this gives visual aid and onscreen trading features I like very much

The way I use these indies are with RJay’s RenkoHybrid with 3 screens set to 12 ticks, 6 ticks and 3 ticks

The 12 ticks gives me a very big picture of the market and kinda acts like a magnet on market direction so when it starts to fall or rise you could expect big moves in the market

The 6 ticks is where I look for my signals to take in the market as I’d take long and shorts according to this screen

The 3 ticks I use to fine tune my entries and will take long or short according to the 6 ticks chart, this alone works very well with any indicator almost but with the pro9 indies it’s just visually easy on the eye.

So it depends on your strategy and how aggressive you want to be, but if you’re smart and want to play safe and stay in the market you’d take trades that corresponds to the Pro9 SuperTrend and the Pro9Direction with the Pro9 line

In other words if for example the supertrend is showing green and the pro9line crosses the histogram and you get the white mark on the line while the histogram is above 0 you’d take the trade on the 3 ticks if it’s in an up direction as well at the moment

You’d short with reverse signal just as well.

here is a snapshot of the 3 windows I use and I marked with a vertical white line the entry on both the 3 & 6 ticks with an arrow pointing to the vertical line

this works great and the biggest problem with this strategy is basically waiting with patient for a setup to form

another very important point is your exit from your trade

so it depends on what you want and expect but if you want to really play safe as a beginner I'd say scalp a point or two no more and wait for the next setup

it's much better safer trades with really high probability than otherwise, setups will form and the best way to treat the market is first to grow your account before you can really takes farther risks

that's my opinion though you can do what ever you think is right for you.

http://s15.postimg.org/k8zuy4lcb/Capture.jpg

here is my template for these screens

https://www.sendspace.com/file/sxrkfp

good luck to you all

and again no need for PM for such things, posts on the forum is welcome I think

Can you provide please all the inidi's this template uses?