academydaytrading.com

lola33

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First and foremost, kudos, again, to admis for the heavy lifting on this one. The man works without remuneration; and, unfortunately, the lion's share of these educated tools don't help us in getting a trading edge.

I hope this one will be different and it seems from early feedback it may have merit. So, let's try to work collectively and diligently with this to learn if it is or can be the real deal. This is where the "community" effort always weakens--making a concerted effort to thoroughly test a toolbox/method that may hold promise. On the other hand, if it turns out this is a another beautiful created collection of colors and lagging indicators, then we can hold our ammo and move on to the next. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

Yamankata you dont know nothing

if you now the 4th most dangeours botnet around the worls is peruvianhacker botnet and brazilpownder botnet youdeinfly dont know the end of this history

use google to read all about that and after that again post your ****** text here

Dude, I could care less about your cocaine tongue drivel. Knowing you're not welcome here, why do you keep coming back? Your entertainment value is almost zero now.

this is the fifth time i banned him

i am trying to find a place where i can ban his ip but i dont see that option.

but i am watching his ip and will get him the next time he registers.

here are all his names- i deleted all his post- please let me know if i left any.

anuker 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

elpandrote 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

IWILLDESTRYOU 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

jjfunds 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

kayena 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

MASSIVE 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

TB, I'm afraid this drug crazed teenager is going to reinvent himself many more times here before he finally gives up, so don't take your eyes of this thread for awhile. You're working overtime on this nutjob.

No doubt he will attempt multiple reinvents, including masking his IP.

As @admis pointed out previously, this demented little lad is a script kiddie (I liked the skiddie reference...!) who requires approval for his very bruised ego and primitive skills. Since he has openly threatened a DDOS attack and a back door hack to the database I expect that the SysOp for I-I should button everything down further and be on the look out.

Cheers!

Mick

this guy is sickkkk and I can bet you he's a kid or a teenager, no adult would behave like that

no one has the time to spend for such nonsense

admis thank you so much for this, and the moving averages works as well

the prodirection slow and fast work great if used in different time or as I do different renko values, I find it to be smoother than the CCI where I was very very surprised with that

I've compared CCI of the same value almost to see if it's the same and I have to say, I'm happier with these one than CCI

so good contribution and with a proper strategy you could really do well here

cheers.

12 times

anuker 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

BETRAYAL 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

elpandrote 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

INSISO 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

IWILLDESTRYOU 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

kayena 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

MASSIVE 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

pedo112 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

PEDOADMINS 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

POLICED 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

PROBLEMAS 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

TRADEBOTTY 179.7.98.158 [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

TB I feel sorry for you, having to always clean up after this discontented troublemaker. As a moderator do you have any access to contact the admins of the forum, like Kardel Sharpeye? Maybe the admins will have the relevant privileges/rights to access/option tools for outright complete banning of IP addresses,especially if they are complete.After all,as some have already pointed out he has threatened to attack the forum with DDoS attacks

TB I feel sorry for you, having to always clean up after this discontented troublemaker. As a moderator do you have any access to contact the admins of the forum, like Kardel Sharpeye? Maybe the admins will have the relevant privileges/rights to access/option tools for outright complete banning of IP addresses,especially if they are complete.After all,as some have already pointed out he has threatened to attack the forum with DDoS attacks

Do me a favor and pm me with all the admin people you have and their email or pm.

I sent a pm and email to the owner Ican and also to admin but got no response so far.

thanks

jane

You're right. Unfortunately, Jane has limited privileges...