academydaytrading.com

lola33

Wow WOw WOW!!! You are amazing Admis,simply amazing! Thank you so much for always giving to the community without hesitation.I now see and understand why the old guard seniors of the forum speak so HIGHLY of you.Thank you!>:D

You're welcome.

For sure, not always ('without hesitation'), but I'm trying to be helpful if I can...

Edited by admis

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone share FREE Orientation Video or Interactive Training Video?

Watch

We'll teach you how to watch your Pro9Trader charts and indicators.

Learn

You'll learn our simple 4-step process.

Confirm

Confidently confirm your trades with the Pro9Trader suite of indicators.

It's on their website but I searched for the videos, I could not get, except Debrief videos on youtube.

Master Admis is brilliant! What may be like crazy science to us mortals is second nature to him.He understands all nuances of programming and reverse engineering.To me he is already a master of his art. We are very lucky to have someone like him to help us.Cashmanic once told me admis is like a skilled craftsman of the programming and reverse engineering arts.I tend to believe Cashmanic.Thank you Master Admis, and since I promised to upload all the Members teaching videos if he managed to educate the system,I will certainly try my best.It's not easy though as their members teaching videos are Vimeo locked as private.I will attempt to download and upload for you as many as I can from the members area.

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c7pm12

Quite frankly, this is the best system I have come across for years.But Lola (thank you Lola for letting us know about the Pro9 Trader system) is right. You must watch the teaching videos to have the right understanding.It is no hard task, because the founder Todd explains very well,in a clear, precise manner that even I can grasp.Hell, from what I see, even just following the Single T triangle setups everyday can make good money.

Here are the contents of member.zip

ProTrader 101 Academy Day Trading.mp4

Welcome to the Mmebers Area Academy Day Trading.mp4

Target and Stop Rules Academy Day Trading.mp4

Pro9Trader-Master Rules 2015.pdf

Pro9Trader-Strategy Rules.pdf

I will upload more member goodies soon.In the mean time watch the training vids and discuss in the forum!

And admis,you are my Santa!

Thank you again!

Cheers!:)

Edited by stevemoore

his IP is 179.7.98.158

He is in Lima Peru.

Can anyone block him or at least tell me how to block his ip forever?

Thanks

Jane

I expected as a Moderator you had internal tools on the Forum to block/ban an IP address. Maybe @ICAN is the only one...?!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers!

Mick

G'day mates!

Here are more of the Pro9Trader Academy Day Trading Tutorial series videos from the members area.

Here are their videos on Continuation trades, Divergence Reversal Trades and Dot Trend trades.

Btw a couple of members PMed me and asked what plays mp4 video files.I recommend the VLC Player.

Download from here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html.It's free and no malware

Download Page Link File Size: 258.82MB

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g4dv3q

Okay mates it's bloody late here in Brisbane. Time for me beauty sleep. No fear, I will upload the rest tomorrow

In the mean time please watch and learn!

Cheers! :)