academydaytrading.com

lola33

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok how do i do that have dll

Hi lola33---Hope all is Great with U!

It's not too hard---U do need a--for lack of better term---a zipping utility---see link below for free utility to do such--

http://www.7-zip.org/

All U need to do is use this utility to "zip" the file and then U can upload to a plethora of sites for sharing---such as but not limited to---

mediafire

sendspace

anonfiles

4shared

forexupload---

Hope Helps and appreciate the effort!

I am trying to clear up the confusion...

The i-Pro360 Indicators are from J B @nalytics and have been educated by admis (thanks to him)

Here is the download link https://www.sendspace.com/file/s8od9c

In the thread started by lola33, the indicators from academydaytrading.com are called Pro9 suite of indicators. We are waiting for an educated copy.

I think the educated ProIndicators_CompleteToolset is from xxx.proindicators.com and not from academydaytrading.com that is why we are not seeing the Pro9 Direction and Pro9 Supertrend as in the utube videos

I agree with that, the dll is from proindicators and needs the 1111111111.txt at root to work but not from Pro9.

If the originator of the dll to be educated could clear this up it would make all this back and forth stop.

Thanks and take care all

I agree with that, the dll is from proindicators and needs the 1111111111.txt at root to work but not from Pro9.

If the originator of the dll to be educated could clear this up it would make all this back and forth stop.

Thanks and take care all

Where can I found this Pro9 package to check it out???